Dont like people... well, SOME people

wendykerr

Jun 3, 2012
Cibolo, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Larry aka Lawrence Tiberius
I meet a lot of weird people threw Larry's website... if someone messages me, I try to be polite and nice no matter how much that person makes me nuts... until today.

Had this guy message me the following:

"I want a bulldog. I don't want to pay for a dog so do you know where I could get one free? I would like to adopt one."

I started off nice; the usual - bulldogs are expensive breeds that require a lot of work but are well worth it. If you like, send me your location and I'll put you in touch with a rescue in your area but please realize these dogs are not "free".

The *(#$()#*$#()$*#()* actually wrote me back that he wanted one for free because he wants to breed them to make money. :cursing:
Want to breed them to make money... he obviously knows nothing or has done no research on breeding bulldogs. :cursing: x 10

... counting to ten...

Then just going to delete his message and not reply :D Think that would be the nicest thing I do.

Guess there are people that love their dogs and those that don't :(

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
Wow, the nerve. It's funny how everybody wants something for nothing. I'm going to pray that he NEVER get's his hands on a bully - or any other dog for that matter.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
We need to start a blacklist for people like that and spread it to all bully breeders, rescues and pet stores to make sure bad people like that don't get their hands on a precious bully. The audacity!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Well since you know where free bulldogs are, I want one!! LOL JK What nerve that jerk had . I agree we should have a black balled list!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Omg that is awful! I get jerks like this calling me all the time. I even had one who sounded young stalk me on the phone for a couple of days, wanting to trade a bully for an iPhone!!

Trust me when I say good breeders and certainly rescues know how to screen people. it's the people who are rehoming that I worry about!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

BulldogNBoxers

Jun 21, 2012
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus
I have to chuckle a bit at this. I can just picture it now; his two "free" bulldogs humping away and getting nowhere. You can't fix stupid.

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Nice thing about this is in all the years I wanted a bully I have never came across a free one. And "used" ones are often spayed neutered.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
You just can't fix stupid.

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Perhaps hook him up with one of those free Bulldog advertisements in which all he has to do is send shipping costs to someone in Nigeria?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.