Anyone have 'neuticels' for their bulldog? Do you know what they are? ( Now don't laugh! lol)

neuticles

Feb 26, 2017
Kansas City, MO
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Humphrey
Neuticles are for a certain percentage of pet owners who are neuter hesitant and would not neuter otherwise. In 22 years tens of thousands of pets Worldwide have been Neuticled with never a complication. As we result, pet over population has decreased from over 20m pets being destroyed to around 2 million 2017. Neuticles are for pet owners who want to have their Bulldog look natural and not emasculated. Its an option for the truly devoted pet owner.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
omg I cracked up!!! still laughing at the "I know that Bubba can lay like a bullfrog without discomfort or feel like he is trying to hatch eggs!!!" bit..... lolololol Cute stuff here :)

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Hey guys, you laugh, but I know several guys (in Europe, as it is less often here in Europe than in the US for owners to alter male dogs) who felt so bad about altering their male dogs, that they implanted it. Expensive, btw!
All owners were men:yes: I think that it is sensitive topic for boys:D

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=15780]Lalaloopsie[/MENTION] You got it! I was going to say-it is more likely a "guy thing!" I've never seen a dog,after HE'S been neutered, look between his legs and say "oh my GOD!":ohmy:and faint!!!!! (if he could talk....)

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
When we rescued Hoss he was FULLY in tact. I told my (at that time)wife, Donna that we could get some neuticles but they would have to be the extra large to fully fill the void. She politely dismissed the idea, not knowing that I was joking anyway. It was a hugely good choice not to neuticle for once snipped, his butt-hole rose about 3" to a more proper position.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
HA! oh my :O
When we rescued Hoss he was FULLY in tact. I told my (at that time)wife, Donna that we could get some neuticles but they would have to be the extra large to fully fill the void. She politely dismissed the idea, not knowing that I was joking anyway. It was a hugely good choice not to neuticle for once snipped, his butt-hole rose about 3" to a more proper position.

Most Reactions