Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone have 'neuticels' for their bulldog? Do you know what they are? ( Now don't laugh! lol)

Real Name
    Wendy Kerr
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Larry aka Lawrence Tiberius
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Anyone have 'neuticels' for their bulldog? Do you know what they are? ( Now don't laugh! lol)

Ok, don't laugh, I was teasing my hubby that I wanted those for Larry if/when we have him altered
    Ok, you can laugh

Delilah's Personal Slave Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lauren
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Delilah
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Anyone have 'neuticels' for their bulldog? Do you know what they are? ( Now don't laugh! lol)

When I first read this quite awhile ago, I just thought, "..really?" LOL. The dogs don't really care that their balls are gone haha

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Molly & Kevin (aka Chunky)
    Likes (Received)

My neighbors truck has Neuticels...

Real Name
    Gregg Miller
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Humphrey
    Likes (Received)

Neuticles are for a certain percentage of pet owners who are neuter hesitant and would not neuter otherwise. In 22 years tens of thousands of pets Worldwide have been Neuticled with never a complication. As we result, pet over population has decreased from over 20m pets being destroyed to around 2 million 2017. Neuticles are for pet owners who want to have their Bulldog look natural and not emasculated. Its an option for the truly devoted pet owner.

5. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
    BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member Hankster's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jill
    Country
    US
    Bulldog(s) Names
    hank
    Likes (Received)

omg I cracked up!!! still laughing at the "I know that Bubba can lay like a bullfrog without discomfort or feel like he is trying to hatch eggs!!!" bit..... lolololol Cute stuff here

7. Likes 1Chumly liked this post
    Feed Store Operator Lalaloopsie's Avatar
    Real Name
    Natallia
    Country
    Belarus
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tank
    Likes (Received)

Hey guys, you laugh, but I know several guys (in Europe, as it is less often here in Europe than in the US for owners to alter male dogs) who felt so bad about altering their male dogs, that they implanted it. Expensive, btw!
    All owners were men I think that it is sensitive topic for boys

9. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
    Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lynn
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maudee,Martha,Lizzie,Bro.Katie
    Likes (Received)

@Lalaloopsie You got it! I was going to say-it is more likely a "guy thing!" I've never seen a dog,after HE'S been neutered, look between his legs and say "oh my GOD!"and faint!!!!! (if he could talk....)
    "
    “It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough,all the components of my heart will be dog,and I will become as generous and loving as they are"

11. Likes 2BullyMama, Hankster, Kalyn liked this post
    Have Bulldog Will Travel Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Chip
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Zoey, Lala, Pippy, Kash, and MINI
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

When we rescued Hoss he was FULLY in tact. I told my (at that time)wife, Donna that we could get some neuticles but they would have to be the extra large to fully fill the void. She politely dismissed the idea, not knowing that I was joking anyway. It was a hugely good choice not to neuticle for once snipped, his butt-hole rose about 3" to a more proper position.

saving as many as we can for the sake of Bullykind

13. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
    BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member Hankster's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jill
    Country
    US
    Bulldog(s) Names
    hank
    Likes (Received)

HA! oh my :O
    Quote Originally Posted by oscarmayer View Post
    When we rescued Hoss he was FULLY in tact. I told my (at that time)wife, Donna that we could get some neuticles but they would have to be the extra large to fully fill the void. She politely dismissed the idea, not knowing that I was joking anyway. It was a hugely good choice not to neuticle for once snipped, his butt-hole rose about 3" to a more proper position.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads