Oh so sneaky Vegas...

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Normal routine when I get off work...Come in the door, let Vegas out to potty, change out of my work clothes and get Vegas's dinner ready. I let him in and he does the "Fred Flinstone" run, (can't get his grip on the tile floors.... feet going faster than his body, lol) all the way to his bowl to inhale his dinner.

Tonight Joe beats me home and feeds Vegas, yet Vegas will not go outside for Joe, I am the lucky one and he will ONLY go out for me. So I walk in the door, Vegas is oh so happy to see me, butt wiggle and all, then goes to the back door wanting out. I let him out and he comes running back in and does his Fred Flinstone run all the way to his bowl :lol: He looks at me like FEED ME MOM!!!

I already knew Joe had fed him so I am looking at him as he is looking at me baffled. Oh so sneaky to play dad against mom!!!! Needless to say he did not get fed again, and jumped up on the couch for a snooze. Just like children trying to play us. Lol!!!!

525790_4048932624296_1522536619_n.jpg

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Boy you're a tough cookie. Couldn't he have at least a couple of berries? Look at dat widdle faceywacey... You know you have a way with words. I can just see him running in place too! BabyGirl looks like she's ice skating on the linoleum.

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Fred Flintstone run :ROFL: Did you break down and at least give him a treat?

Thanks for the visual :ROFL:

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
my dogs got dinner twice one night. I had come home from classes, my husband wasn't home so I texted him to see if the babies had been fed, he said to ask my daughter, but she was sleeping (at 7 pm by the way) so I thought they hadn't been fed so I fed them. Remy ate like he hadn't eaten anything then MacKenzie wakes up and said yes, Mom, I had already fed the dogs. Oh, well, they were well fed that night.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Oh sweet Vegas! :love: Love the picture...He is such a clever boy isnt he :lol:

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Vegas is a very smart boy and maybe just a bit of an opportunist???:heart:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
well.... he has a routine and you broke it.....

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.