Well I just about killed Vegas!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
So today we go to an indoor flea market for about 3 hours. They had a "miracle cure" for gout, which I have in my big toe. So we bought it, (nothing to loose) tonight I am opening it up and smelling it (It smells like Vicks) and of course Vegas was right there thinking I had food. I bent down to let him smell it and low and behold it poured out on his face!!!!! :scared: Now mind you it is nothing more than a miracle "linament" and it smells like Vicks and has the heating action of Vicks. I ran to the bathroom and went through 4 different wash clothes to wash his face!!!! I kept getting a new one but I could smell it on his face. I used it on my toe today so I know it burns.

First I had to chase him all over the room, then I did use 4 different wash cloths to wipe his face, he is OK, but god I was scared!! actually panicked!!! He is OK now and passed out, but it scared the crap out of me.!!! I personally just want my toe cut off, and Vegas personally does NOT appreciate linament on his face!!!!! :down::fie:

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Oh no! Now anytime you have something in your hands Vegas will run like the wind!!! LOL

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Yea I'll bet he won't be in such a hurry to see what you've got next time!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Watch tomorrow his face fur will be soft and perfect. Next time spill mud mask :D

Kidding aside, glad he is okay! With the exception of a heated facial!

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
When I read the title of the thread I thought Vegas was in trouble for something bad like chewing the sofa:ROFL:. Good thing he is doing ok

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Wow that would be funny if it turns out to be the cure all for test stains etc. I thought three same thing as [MENTION=3872]Watson[/MENTION]. Not like my cutty who just ate my fav shirt for being crated today huh?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
aw poor vegas yea he wont be in a rush to see what you have next time. aw hope your toe gets better.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Poooooor Vegas :( Maybe if he goes out and eats some sand, that will make it all better ;)

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Apparently Vegas forgot that saying about curiousity... Glad to hear that it all came off - good thing you think quick on your feet! And speaking of feet, I hope that your toe feels better too.

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
So glad that he is ok...

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.