OK..i hope you guys will not be too pissed at me!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I never noticed that you looked foolish or upset anyone...Your English is probably better than mine :p

But I know what you mean there have been times when I have rewritten posts here because although I do speak the same language there is a very big difference in word delivery.

I believe I have offended people unknowingly and never made aware, which is the downside of the ignore option. I believe this because one person in particular has never posted on my threads nor responded to any questions I have asked them.

[MENTION=3354]RiiSi[/MENTION] You are a doll and never have I noticed a language barrier!!

agingermom

Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I don't care, I still love y'all , even if you do wear Granny Panties and a pointed cotton bra. three cheers!! here, here.:newhere:

I do not wear granny panties!! I dropped them off at Lisa's

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
I think posts, most of the time, tend to be an accurate reflection of the poster's intentions, and the cheerful, helpful and friendly responses that fly freely here says a lot about our members.

One lesson I have painfully learned over the years is that no matter how sure I am that my opinion is correct, there is a chance I could be wrong, and I have been, so one trick I have learned in sharing a differing opinion is to avoid coming across as correcting someone, and this can be done by always starting with "in my experience" or "I have read". For example I could say "I have heard that chemicals in air fresheners can cause skin irritations" vice "Dear God, hanging that air freshener from your Bully's tail is a terrible idea". I think we are all pretty good at this though... just sharing.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=3123 said:
agingermom[/MENTION];205422]I believe I have offended people unknowingly and never made aware, which is the downside of the ignore option. I believe this because one person in particular has never posted on my threads nor responded to any questions I have asked them. QUOTE]

It is true I think you're obnoxiously awful ... and try to ignore you at all times. In fact, I make sure to never respond or indeed read any of your posts!!!

Last edited:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
@[U said:
agingermom[/U];205422]I believe I have offended people unknowingly and never made aware, which is the downside of the ignore option. I believe this because one person in particular has never posted on my threads nor responded to any questions I have asked them.

QUOTE]

It is true I think you're obnoxiously awful ... and try to ignore you at all times. In fact, I make sure to never respond or indeed read any of your posts!!!

Aawww ... crap now look what you made me do ... I went and posted ........ :ROFL::p:tease:

agingermom

Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aawww ... crap now look what you made me do ... I went and posted ........ :ROFL::p:tease:

LOL!! I made you post!! I made you post! My point being that I am sure I was misunderstood and since no communication I was unable to fix whatever travesty I did!! Actually, I think It was my link to someone of who we do not speak!!

Totoro

Apr 22, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Little Abby
I don't get on here much..but IRL my husband says im a b..i...t..c....you know..LOL...then again, my mother says that about me too.....its everyone else, not me....right?????

LOL I think I'm a good person, but I guess I do speak my mind on things..and I also think I tend to do so on the internet as well.
Thank god I don't use facebook. Or text. Or communicate with the world at all.

Just kidding on the last part. (see, you didnt know that did you?)

But yeah...ya'll should be glad I'm not on here often. =) haha

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.