OK..i hope you guys will not be too pissed at me!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Well I take the [MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] approach mostly I think. If something really shocks me I usually have to come back and re read the thread later then decide to even post. And at that time I do reread the reply and try and make it sound as unattacking as possible just because that IS what I love about this forum. I am all for opinions and never would I want us all to agree on everything. (Cant learn anything that way.) BUT I have been on many other forums where people get attacked for not going with the majority on something and the bashing is just gawd awful. Reason I had left every other place I joined until here. Bashing is just ugly and I find that if one person makes their opinion stated in such a way, many others will jump in and it gets ugly fast. I do try and stay politically correct or rather if I dont have something nice to say I just leave it. Unless there is some educating that can be done then I do it as positively as possible. I agree you ARE a HUGE asset to this community [MENTION=2308]bubbaisapig[/MENTION]. If you need to vent PLEASE do. It helps greatly and I think many of us do that very often actually. lol I am sure any of the mods would be happy to listen and talk to you if you have any irritations about anything. :) It does help.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
I think that this topic is a good thing to bring up occasionally and the all the responses show why EBN has consistently remained such a great and welcoming community. I find myself often taking time with posts to ensure that I have worded things how I hope to come across and if a topic is making me too judgmental or critical and I can't come across any better, I just refrain from posting. I do like that this forum may "err on the side of overpoliteness" because too often I have seen on a variety of other forums the simplest of topics degrade into a horrible display of rude, mean behavior thanks to the anonymity of the internet.

OP
bubbaisapig

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
All of your comments are sooo true! I was having a frustrating day, that day. I got on here and saw a post that rubbed me the wrong way I guess ( I don't need to say which one). You are right when you say that you can't do anything about certain decisions other's make, but an opportunity to educated in a consructive manner. I do love all of you here and love how supportive you all are. Sorry I wrote that post and vented some. I will send a private message to you if I feel the need. Sorry guys...just a bad day I guess. Maybe I should delete this post.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
no need to delete dear as far as im concerned its a valid post and a good question and we are here for venting as well as helping others. in fact letting people vent is a way of helping to imo as long as its not personally bashing a member in a post. life is good and also frustrating and this forum is here for both. :hug:

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
All of your comments are sooo true! I was having a frustrating day, that day. I got on here and saw a post that rubbed me the wrong way I guess ( I don't need to say which one). You are right when you say that you can't do anything about certain decisions other's make, but an opportunity to educated in a consructive manner. I do love all of you here and love how supportive you all are. Sorry I wrote that post and vented some. I will send a private message to you if I feel the need. Sorry guys...just a bad day I guess. Maybe I should delete this post.

No you should not delete this post! (that's me being bossy... like it? lol)

You vent any time you need to. We all need to sometimes. :hug:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)

No reason to apologize! There was absolutely nothing wrong or offensive about this post, period. :) It is a good conversation I think. Your thoughts are valid and I am glad you felt you could share. ;)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I am actually glad you posted this! It is good for others to know and understand why the "no bullying" rule is in place. We must always try to think of how we can help others (and especially their bullys who will be the ones to suffer if we scare them away) and not always assume they should know better. I always think to myself "if they think it's wrong why would they post it?" approach. Thank you for bringing this topic up!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
[MENTION=2308]bubbaisapig[/MENTION] - so you mean you're not superhuman and have bad days too? Always thought you had extra happy-go-lucky hormones since all your posts have been so hysterical ... how else can you explain dressing up bubba in a caveman costume and wearing a kool collar in public? :lol:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps

I don't care, I still love y'all , even if you do wear Granny Panties and a pointed cotton bra. three cheers!! here, here.:newhere:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I love this thread .. it shows what a group of well-rounded and balanced bully owners we really are!! Well most of us anyway ... :blink: Not saying any names ..... :whistle:

Members online

No members online now.