Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I have been doing a lot of stuff on EBN the past week. I have decided to bring back a few things that we used to have and now that EBN has grown so much I think many of you will find some of these features to be quite fun!

BullyTube is back! It is a place where you can add, rate and comment on videos. Check out this tutorial for more information: http://www.englishbulldognews.com/f...ers/712-tutorial-adding-videos-bullytube.html

Tag users is back! Instead of using the @ (username) to call someone to a thread, you will see a box above the first post and under the chat box. It says "Tag Users". Because our forum has gotten so busy lately many members get so many mentions it is hard to know if it is important or urgent. But if you TAG a user to read a thread they will get a notification that says "Read This Thread!" User tagging also gives and receives bully bucks too! Also you don't have to create a whole post just to mention another member.

Social Groups are back! Want to have group discussions that are not on the forum? Perhaps a raw feeding group, a classic car group, a meet up group, Fans of Nascar, whatever! Create a group today! Social group discussions also gives you even more Bully Bucks! Check out the tutorial: http://www.englishbulldognews.com/f...ng-creating-clubs-social-groups-meet-ups.html

Forum Live Feed: Users can now get a quick "At a Glance" view of what is going on by using the Live Feed. Similar to the facebook news feed but of our forum activity. You can edit what of your own activity shows up on live feed under your profile settings. You can choose if noone sees your activity, if everyone sees it, or just your EBN friends.

I hope you enjoy these new and renewed features of our forums!

Last edited:
OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hey you can spread the word about the new features by tagging another user! If you were tagged, tag someone else! Tag! You're it!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I don't see the tag box ....

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
OK ... I see it now .. it's at the very top of the thread I think .

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
This is really neat! I like this a lot! Thanks Lisa :)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I love playing tag! :)
thanks [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]...was wondering what the heck this was..I thought i was in trouble or somethin'!!:blush2:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I just looked at the turorial for BullyTube but I can't see to figure out where to I upload them at? Where do I start from?

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Click on "YT-Browser" and it will take you to a screen where you can easily add your YouTube videos [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online