Reputable Breeders In Saskatchewan Or Alberta Canada

jlj781

Jun 12, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Murphy Bufflyn (2011-2019)
I can see this is a mostly american site but if anyone could let me know of good reliable breeders in saskatchewan or alberta canada that would be very helpful as we are looking at getting a bulldog.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I'm going to tag some of our Canadian members .... maybe some of them are near to you or in your area. Sorry but my knowledge of Canadian geography is not that great!!

[MENTION=3281]BiggieSmalls[/MENTION] [MENTION=4090]ImAGuinneyPig[/MENTION] [MENTION=1217]Lacey28[/MENTION] [MENTION=2106]mbuxx[/MENTION] [MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION] [MENTION=4305]Vince00[/MENTION]

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
Harvest moon breeder in Weyburn, sk is one, I bought from perfectbulldogpuppies.com which Kain has been a god send to us and we have been blessed with such a good dog 'but' the amount of dogs put on kijji makes me question the amount of dogs avail, Facebook page has reference to mill etc, I can't believe it with how good Kain is but I would reconsiderif I bought again knowing the posts out there. Plus I never did receive my papers for a purebreads as promised.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
Update -- called my breeder where I bought he called me back right away letting me know they weren't registered etc so I actually shouldn't have been expecting anything.

Like I mentioned earlier I am pleased with my purchase from them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

Nadiel

May 10, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Bulldog(s) Names
Booker
A good friend of mine got his from Iroc Bulldogs in Alberta.... they are pretty good from what i hear.

TonkaTruck28

Mar 19, 2012
Alberta, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
I am from Alberta but Bought from Ontario however, there was a breeder in Innisfail who I communicated with for awhile that was very knowledgeable and was great with getting back to me super quickly with all of my billions of questions (even though they were in Hawaii!). They however did not have any puppies coming in the near future at the time due to being on vacation and I was impatient.:S Tonkas breeder actually has ties to IROC as well as IROC to them and I am more than happy with Tonka and his breeder!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.