That's a big puppy!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I can not remember what my bullies weight was at that age..... but I LOVE the pictures!! Bully Puppy Bellies rule!!

Corlando465

Feb 16, 2012
Lexington, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
My guy was 12.7 lbs at 8 weeks and 17 lbs at 12 weeks. Sounds like your new baby will probably be around 20 when you get him. He is a cutie! Ramp sounds like a good investment. I also recommend pet steps if you plan on letting him in the furniture. It saves your back and and is better than letting the jump and possibly get hurt. Enjoy your trip and get plenty of rest ;)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
He's going to be a big beautiful bully!!! He looks so gorgeous in his pics ... I bet you are totally in love already?? :luv:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
He is wonderful! I just lifted Jake into our Tahoe today for a trip to the vet..at 52 lbs I was groaning and his legs were running in place! We have a ramp we used for our older Rottie...I think it's going to get dug out of the garage! :whew:

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
I can't offer any opinion on weight since Abby was very small when I got her. I just wanted to say he is gorgeous!!

OP
ccurran

ccurran

Apr 17, 2012
Washington, D.C.
Bulldog(s) Names
Seamus
Thanks everybody! I am totally in love with him already and can't wait to get him home!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Oh man yes if we could pick him up now I would love it! But I definitely want to make sure we are around home and keep a strict routine for when he gets home. We are flying up to NY for 4th of July and there will be 6 adults, 4 adult dogs, 1 puppy and a baby at my dad's house so I don't think that will be the best environment to bring a brand new puppy!

I like your thinking!

Seamus is adorable. That little face...ohmanishecute. Congrats. I'm sure you're counting the days and will be thinking about him all during your 4th vaykay! (How could you NOT?)

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Little Miss Bertha Bacon was 10 pounds at 8 weeks, which was just a week ago!! I think Arnold was 12 pounds at 10 weeks and he is a big boy, almost 70 at 11 months

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.