So, I'm lying in bed, trying to get sleepy...

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
All I can hear right now..

The scratch, scratch of nails on the plastic crate bottom. Blanket and toys being pushed around. Little shuffle of puppy feet.

Shug's driving me crazy tonight!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
LMAO..... get ear plugs

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
When I lay in my bed, I hear "pfffffffft, pffft,pfffft" coming from one side of the bed(Lucille)and lick,lick.lick (Norm licks his feet at night) coming from the other side. Then I hear LeRoy repositioning himself 5,000 times.

Ahhhh... night-time... gotta love it!

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
when I am trying to fall asleep I hear the soothing sounds of four snorers. Three bullies and my husband!!:ROFL:

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
I hear snoring from Karly cause hers are loud...if I hear scratching then I get up to take them out for a potty break.
It's so cute when it's like 4am and I hear scratching so I get up to check and they're both sitting up just waiting lol so I let them go out to potty.

OP
AubreysMom

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] - I actually sleep in them because my boyfriend snores like the devil, lol! But I try not to put them in until I get sleepy, otherwise I get used to them and I can hear more through them for whatever reason.

[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] - She definitely wishes! Once she's house trained well she will get lots of night time cuddles. Aubrey used to sleep with us.

[MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious[/MENTION] - I hear you. I find myself picking up my phone to surf EBN on those many nights I have a hard time falling asleep. Bullies are soothing!

@http://www.englishbulldognews.com/forums/member.php?u=2152Kim Sebastian n Oliver - :lmao: I don't know if I could be you!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I agree ... definitely cuddle time!! :yes:

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
i try so hard to wrap lola's blankets around the crate liner..but she always scratches it out and i hear the nails on plastic. at least you dont have a downstairs neighbor that might complain! :)

GRACIE11

Feb 11, 2012
Fairbank, Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie Mae "The Diva"
When I lay in Bed I hear Gracie jump off the couch where I put her....then comes to our bedroom door whines and whine and growls. Then stops and plops her tubby butt down in front of the door, of course smacking the door with her caboose! If I bring her in the bedroom she snores so loud the hubby gets mad, so I get up and take her back over to the couch! :) It is the same routine every night. I snuck her in bed with me for a Saturday afternoon nap and had her in the bed, had to lock the door so hubby wouldn't see! :)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
man i hear snoring every night. if i dont i wake up to see why. then i hear covers being repositioned as my one boston has to "make" his bed every night.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online