Trouble, trouble, trouble!

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
I was oncall for work the other night and was so tired in the am that I didnt clean up before I left for work!! So what do we find when I come home....a completed shredded sleeping bag, it looked like a bear got it! My glasses broken in 4 pieces and chewed all up AND on top of that a huge hole in the wall! By the way, it was not scratched at or chewed but is about the size of my palm and all the way to the screw!! Not sure exactly how she did it!! Stella is the guilty one!! She must have intestines of steel!! :)

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
She ate the wall??? :eek:

I've heard that if you feed them once or twice a day they don't need to eat sleeping bag filling :laugh:

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
Oh my goodness gracious that is trouble....lol

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Bet you will be late to work before you leave again with out cleaning up, Wow..the wall???? :ROFL:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
:lol: You arent alone! We have a master destroyer in our house as well! He ate the sheet rock as well, sandals, pumps, wedges anything he can get to!

TheLost

Dec 28, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly & Kevin (aka Chunky)
Before we got our bulldog... i thought people recommended 'Pet Health' insurance for the breed... After having one for 8 months i now understand that people meant 'Property and Casualty' insurance.

:ROFL:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
They can be chewers, I have fixed a few holes in the Sheetrock from a couple of ours, and window ledges. Plus the BeBe used to like remotes, cell phones, and glasses. she doesn't bother any thing any more though.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.