JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Emma and Wilson got selected to be in a book full "100 Bullies" that Susan Tantlinger is doing (she's an artist in WY). I just took the picture she selected two weekends ago at the lake. She did 4x4 oil paintings too. I'm just really excited about this. The book will be published around Thanksgiving time in both paper and hardback. I can't wait!!!

Here's the pic I submitted.

63c02454.jpg

And the painting (she'll be touching up the easel in the background).

Emma
5dc9e882.jpg

Wilson
13867f38.jpg

[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION], [MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION]

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
OMG that's awesome!!! So when I buy the book can I send it to you for paw print autographs? :)
A pawtograph............:ROFL: Yes Emma and Wilson will stamp it for you. :up: lol

Thanks everyone, I'm pretty stoked. I'll get the paintings and have them framed. :up:

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
It's been a tough contest with a lot of awesome pictures! She was really looking for pictures that stood out in personality and creativity and with bullies in different scenarios! This is definitely a winner! Plus the profits will benefit bulldog rescues so everyone needs a copy!

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thanks again all! Here's what she sent me. :)

"here are two paintings I did from the submitted photo. I hope you like them. They WILL be in the book, "I00 Bullies." Oh, the photos of the paintings were taken on the easel, so there is a bit of easel showing. They will be redone in the lightbox for the book, but this shows them clearly.

Jeannie, I’m so glad you like them! I was pleased... I usually don’t do two, but your photo suited that solution very well. I loved both poses.
All the best,
Susan"

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Wow that's so awesome!! Congrats those oil paintings are so great!!

Totoro

Apr 22, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Little Abby
Jeannie that is so amazing!! I'm jealous! I would love to have paintings done like that, they're beautiful! Congrats to you.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.