I just have to share!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:jumping: Great news... congrats!!

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Congrats! That is an awesome picture and I love her paintings!
Thanks! I never heard of her before, I too love her paintings. :)

Susan asked me to express that she is an artist who lives from her work, and so while she also help rescues and believes the book WILL help, it's part of her career which as well as giving me tremendous joy.........pays the bills. She wanted to make sure no one was mislead that all the proceeds would go to auction (it's her living too). :up:

Susan also joined EBN and I hope to see her participate as she to has a bully. @Susan Tantlinger

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
That is so awesome. I love all the stuff you put about your three. Of course I think there is no bully as wonderful as Dublin :-) but there is something about Wilson that cracks me up everytime you post something. Can't wait for the book to come out.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Congrats, to you, great pic too. I didn't enter either, didn't think I had any pics good enough.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
That is so awesome. I love all the stuff you put about your three. Of course I think there is no bully as wonderful as Dublin :-) but there is something about Wilson that cracks me up everytime you post something. Can't wait for the book to come out.
He's a stubborn, ex poo eating, mind of his own, toots to his own horn and don't even think about touching my face/head unless I let you type of bully. :ROFL: He's also known as "Richard Cranium" around the house!! ;)

Congrats, to you, great pic too. I didn't enter either, didn't think I had any pics good enough.
I see a wonderful profile pic!!! What about the one of all three of them? Get posting Mister, you never know. :up:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] COOL BEANS you rock lady........good choice of pics. Can't wait to get the book. Congrats gang

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Beautiful! Watson is a bit jealous since he wasn't selected:laugh:
Keep submitting and tag her. You never know, she's an artist with an artist's eye so only she really knows what she wants. :)

@JeannieCO COOL BEANS you rock lady........good choice of pics. Can't wait to get the book. Congrats gang
Thanks Sherry!!! Emma and Wilson aren't nearly as excited as I am. :confused: :D

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Wow that's fantastic Jeannie!!!! :bravo: and :jumping:

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online