OP
LynnA

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
My Jack does the exact same thing, he's the only one in the house that does this, and it's mostly at night from boredom. He'll sleep a lot during the day and then around 8 pm he'll start in when everybody else is settling down, "my turn for attention" he'll even hold a conversation with you and wiggle his butt when you talk directly to him. But until you notice and pay attention, it's all whine. and an occasional bark just for good measure

Yup, I think thats what I've got here is a NEEDY, NEEDY boy...lo

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
UPDATE on Otis - he did not whine at all last night, I think I've got him figured out now - he is a NEEDY, NEEDY baby boy. Along with the fact that we have not been giving him the treats like we used to while he was enrolled in puppy class and after EVERY successful pee/poop/sit/stay/lay down and every other GREAT accomplishment he did and I believe he misses that - so between really liking to be trained and rewarded and needing tons of undivided attention I've got his number...lol

Last night after lots of Pumpkin Cinnamon cookie treats, a half an apple and MOST of the night cuddiling, loving, praising, kissing, rubbing - he went right to sleep and slept through the night.

LOL..... Otis WON!! So happy he is not sick and just needy

Einstein the Great

Jun 14, 2011
Fort Wayne, IN
Bulldog(s) Names
Einstein
Einstein will do that at night if he didn't get enough exercise/attention to suit his needs. He knows we'll wake up because that's also how he tells us if he needs to go outside. Smart little boogers!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.