JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
We're sitting outside on the deck just chillin and Wilson's been fascinated by what's underneath the bench. This weekend I saw a few wasps going underneatheir when we're sitti g on it and even looked but didn't see anything. I just looked where he was sniffing and sure enough there's a small active wasps nest hidden in the frame work. I'll have the hubby deal with it tonight. He won't stay away from it now - he gets easily fixated on thi gs that move. :eek:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
That sniffer has served him well..especially in his "old ways"!!!:poo:

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:
No kiddin'. I should have recorded the Great Bully Poo Hunter sniffing out a fresh turd...He was 100% accurate. :biglaugh:

I hope that precious boy doesn't get stung!
He won't cause I'll be keeping a very close eye on him outside. When I first got him and he'd explore the yard, he just stop and listen and watch all that was going on around him. Emma never did this. With Wilson it was neat watching him learn about new things, sorta like a kid does. It was too cute. I used to call him, :secret: Dora the Exployer. :D

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
Stay clear, Wilson! We don't need a puffy bully face! One of our dachshunds got stung one day and her little face was swollen pretty good. No more wasp hunting, Wilson! :nonono:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Kristen, I've grabbed him a few times almost getting a hold of one by where my peonies are when they were in bloom. :eek:

[MENTION=3654]AubreysMom[/MENTION]

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]

Sadie leaps in the air at them! It doesn't matter if it is bees, wasps, whatever. She is a leaping weenie with her eyes on the skies. Thank goodness she's my dad's dog and not around to teach Shug bad habits!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Brutus is crazy with flying bugs and I am so scared he will catch a bee :eek:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
There were 2 small nests :eek:. Both are gone now and the wasps are dead. Wilson's gotten bitten by an ant before I one day I'm sure it will be a bit.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Someday told us a month or so ago that bullys were highly allergic to bee stings which kinda freaked us out .... don't know if that is true or not!!:*(

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
@JeannieCO

Sadie leaps in the air at them! It doesn't matter if it is bees, wasps, whatever. She is a leaping weenie with her eyes on the skies. Thank goodness she's my dad's dog and not around to teach Shug bad habits!
That's funny but not funny. Wilson would jump if he could too. A leeping weenie, lol. :laugh:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
@JeannieCO...BabyGirl is a Dora too! She would stare at an earthworm for a long time trying to figure out what it was and then it wiggled and touched her nose and she high-tailed it back into the house. You should see when she makes her "evil eyes" looking for cats walking through the garden. She hates trespassers. :cursing: She likes to bird watch but heaven forbid that bird lands on the ground. :angry: She'll watch a trail of ants, eat a few too. :barf:

Last edited:
OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=1760]Fontanafox[/MENTION], I like the Dora the Explorers, they're so curious about all that's out there. Too much to my liking somethings. Wilson's the same way, he's keep sniffing like a pig trying to find stuff in the grass. The grasshopper was a funny one. :D

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
What a good keeper Wilson is! You wouldnt have known until the hive was a big huge ugly mess to deal with. Good job! haha :lol:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.