Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 19

Thread: Lazy much?!

  1. #1
    Bulldog Vet in Training Lauren31287's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lauren
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    1,004
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Winston
    Likes (Received)
    8

    Default Lazy much?!

    So my little Winston used to like going outside in the yard and going for walks! He has recently turned a year old and he has calmed down ALOT! In fact all he wants to do is sleep, sleep, and sleep some more! lol! When we try to get him to go outside he rolls over like a little turtle on his back and swats at us LOL! Our walks now consist of me walking in front of him waving a treat while my husband is saying come on Winston go get the treat! lol. Does anyone else go through this?? Then we get the one random spurt of energy for him to run down the hallway andddd plop on the floor and start snoring lol! Here are some pics of my lazy butterball!




    -1-jpg-2-jpg-3-jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo-1-jpg   -photo-jpg   -photo-2-jpg  

  2. #2
    Bulldog Vet in Training LaurenA's Avatar
    Location
    Elgin, Illinois
    Posts
    1,083
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Rook
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Lazy much?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lauren31287 View Post
    When we try to get him to go outside he rolls over like a little turtle on his back and swats at us LOL!
    The image in my head is hilarious, Winston is such a cutie!
    I have noticed that since the weather has gotten warmer, Rook's walks have become A LOT slower. It takes FOR-EV-ER just to get to the end of the block. Poor pups!

  3. #3
    Bulldog Vet in Training Lauren31287's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lauren
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    1,004
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Winston
    Likes (Received)
    8

    Default Re: Lazy much?!

    Thank you!! : ) I have to try to get a video of it the next time he rolls over on his back. It is so funny! I know I feel so bad for him now that it's getting warmer! I think that could be part of the reason he is slowing down too! He loves his fan though he lays in front of it and when it gets cooler if i turn it off he barks at me lol! Like Mom what the heck! So cute I love him!

  4. #4
    My Bully Gave Me Wings Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Twice's Avatar
    Real Name
    Bev
    Location
    Woodbridge Township, NJ
    Posts
    2,711
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: Lazy much?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lauren31287 View Post
    Our walks now consist of me walking in front of him waving a treat while my husband is saying come on Winston go get the treat! lol. Does anyone else go through this??
    This is exactly what my mother and son have to do to get Abby outside. She refuses to go with them so they walk down the street waving sweet potato treats

    For me, her name was Abby
    10/24/2011 - 11/23/1012


    Obtaining a dog license should require more than writing a check.

  5. #5
    BullyWood Movie Star Fontanafox's Avatar
    Location
    Fontana, CA
    Posts
    3,649
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Wilson & BabyGirl
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default Re: Lazy much?!

    All my dogs like to walk but if my BabyGirl hears a motorbike or a car backfire she turns right around and runs as fast as her short lil legs can carry her. She's got a chubby butt so it's hysterical from my point of view.
    Wilson & BabyGirl

  6. #6
    Bulldog Vet in Training Lauren31287's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lauren
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    1,004
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Winston
    Likes (Received)
    8

    Default Re: Lazy much?!

    LOL! they really are too funny and cute!!

  7. #7
    Bulldog Vet in Training Bizzymammabee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Beth
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,384
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Raven (2011-2016), Tyson & Bella
    Likes (Received)
    200

    Default Re: Lazy much?!

    Has to be the weather. Raven never likes to walk outside for long stretches, she is not a fan of cars. So we pretty much stay in the yard. Since it's been warming up she meanders to go out and potty and then once she is done she tends to just pick another spot and lay down. When I finally coax her to get up she takes forever to walk the few feet back into the house. We have a very small one step up to the door frame and to see her climb it you would think she was either overweight or trying to climb a mountain.
    Always in my heart and never far from my thoughts. See you at the rainbow bridge my sweet little Monkey. R.I.P. Raven.

  8. #8
    Bulldog Vet in Training Lauren31287's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lauren
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    1,004
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Winston
    Likes (Received)
    8

    Default Re: Lazy much?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bizzymammabee View Post
    Has to be the weather. Raven never likes to walk outside for long stretches, she is not a fan of cars. So we pretty much stay in the yard. Since it's been warming up she meanders to go out and potty and then once she is done she tends to just pick another spot and lay down. When I finally coax her to get up she takes forever to walk the few feet back into the house. We have a very small one step up to the door frame and to see her climb it you would think she was either overweight or trying to climb a mountain.
    Too cute, they are definitely one of a kind!

  9. #9
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    2BullyMama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Posts
    40,196
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    11537

    Default Re: Lazy much?!

    he is soooooooooooooo precious!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

    Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings




  10. #10
    Wrinkle Wiper Einstein the Great's Avatar
    Location
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Posts
    131
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Einstein
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default

    Oh Winston! That's funny. I bet it has something to do with the weather too. If its hot out Einstein just automatically plops down and rolls over on his side like its too hot to even go pee! But he usually gets bursts of energy in the evening and wants you to chase him around the living room. But after a couple laps he's back on the couch!

  11. #11
    Bulldog Vet in Training Lauren31287's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lauren
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    1,004
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Winston
    Likes (Received)
    8

    Default Re: Lazy much?!

    He is precious! He does crack me up though!!

  12. #12
    Bulldog Vet in Training Lauren31287's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lauren
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    1,004
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Winston
    Likes (Received)
    8

    Default Re: Lazy much?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Einstein the Great View Post
    Oh Winston! That's funny. I bet it has something to do with the weather too. If its hot out Einstein just automatically plops down and rolls over on his side like its too hot to even go pee! But he usually gets bursts of energy in the evening and wants you to chase him around the living room. But after a couple laps he's back on the couch!
    They are too much!! lol!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •