Lazy much?!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Omigosh, same for my two boys! I don't know how all the southerners do it, but this heat wave have got me thinking that we should move more north and to the Arctic with the polar bears. :lol:

Mountainlover

Jun 19, 2012
North Carolina
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
He's a cutie! How far can bullies walk? Our neighborhood consists of a 1/2 mile circle and some courts. Would a 1/2 mile be too far? Our Frenchie used to go around once and then plop as soon as we got him back in the house. I don't think I've seen any of our neighbors walk their dogs all the way around the block. In fact, one of them won't even walk down to the mailbox but she's huge. We live in a small neighborhood but have two neighbors with EBDs and the couple behind us have two Frenchies.

OP
Lauren31287

Lauren31287

Nov 8, 2011
Rhode Island
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
I think it depends on the dog and the weather. With my Winston he seems to thrive when the temps are in the 50-60s....he actually loves going for walks in those temps. He could easily walk a 1/2-1 mile in that and still be playful when he got home. As the weather gets warmer though he doesn't like it so much so I keep his walks shorter as he gets tired easier and I only take him at night around 7ish when its cooler. As for today he will not be going out at all! It's 97 here! So to answer your question I don't think 1/2 mile is too far, at a bulldog pace of course! With stops every 5 feet to sniff all the little things on the ground! :lmao:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.