ROUGH Morning For Brembo

OP
ajwhitt44

ajwhitt44

May 3, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
BREMBO
How is the boy doing??

Hi 2Bully (how do I do the @2bully thing?)!!

He's been doing much better. The slow feeder completely eliminated his regurgitation's, so we're keeping our fingers crossed in hopes that was the key.

Regarding the scabs, the vet recommended using Bacitracin or some other ointment. We've been using it 3 times a day and the area has NOTICEABLY improved.

Unfortunately not he's got some little red bumps on his body, which could either be bug bites, poison ivy, or something else. We're hoping it's nothing but are keeping an eye on it!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=4822]ajwhitt44[/MENTION] <--- tagging a user, just type it out or copy/paste.

So happy to here he isdoing a little better... the ointment will help the current sores, but you need to find out what they are and what is casuing it. Do you post any pictures of the sores?

OP
ajwhitt44

ajwhitt44

May 3, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
BREMBO
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] the sores have 100% vanished, so I was not able to get any pictures. He has a vet appointment on Wednesday for this 3rd round of shots, so I'll ask about them at that time.

He as a couple pimples on his belly skin towards his crotch which we were a little curious about.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online