JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
His name, is Moglee. Born as an Easter baby, we picked him up eight weeks after that! The misses and I are entirely excited and have had him for nearly a week. It has been, to say the least, a roller coaster week; chewing, pooping, peeing, cleaning, whining, and early mornings. It has been tough but I know that these coming several weeks are crucial in house-training. Any help is always welcomed.

View attachment 22283
Oh my goodness, Moglee is so cute. Love the name too. :)

:welcome: to EBN!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Love the name and love both of your bullies ........ I am so glad that this little one has been sent to you to love!! As for advice ........ I think you got it all, and although it's been a while since you had a bully-baby it's amazing how quickly how quickly all the old skills will come back to you!!! :up:

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
The hospitality and love here is overwhelming! Thanks to each and everyone of you for your advice and complements on our new family member. This is actually my 2nd bulldog and it has been so long since I've raise a little guy like this that I've forgotten the basics! He is, however, getting much better on the whining and yes, the misses and I are staying VERY consistent; it's my parents and brother who are spoiling him :meeting:. Here is a photo of my previous bulldog, whom I still dearly miss;

Dino
11/9/04-11/28/11

View attachment 22323

Very nice photo... Like the pose and composition.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to EBN and the wonderful world of bulldogs!! Moglee is adorable....

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.