Moglee

Mogleebear

Jun 4, 2012
Washington
Bulldog(s) Names
Moglee
His name, is Moglee. Born as an Easter baby, we picked him up eight weeks after that! The misses and I are entirely excited and have had him for nearly a week. It has been, to say the least, a roller coaster week; chewing, pooping, peeing, cleaning, whining, and early mornings. It has been tough but I know that these coming several weeks are crucial in house-training. Any help is always welcomed.

photo.jpg

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: can't wait to see pics of little Mogley! As far as training. Consistency/routine are the only suggestions I can make. And patience and lots of :luv:.

Edit: I see you posted a pic...but it didn't load this morning. He's adorable!

Last edited:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Moglee is a doll! Look at those little hands. So cute.

My best advice mirrors LariP's - 1) Create a routine and STICK TO IT. 2) Patience. 3) Clean WELL where accidents occur - and expect them to occur. :D

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: can't wait to see pics of little Mogley! As far as training. Consistency/routine are the only suggestions I can make. And patience and lots of :luv:.

Exactly what she said! ( I had to say that, she is my wife)... lol,, Just kidding, Dear. ;)

Anyway, :welcome: to EBN. We're glad to have you here and hope you make yourself at home and join right in... pix pix pix!!!! Thanx again for joining. :)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:ohmy: he couldn't possibly be any cuter!! I love his name too! I agree with others before me..being consistent is the best path forward! You will do fine...there I'll be ups and downs ..but before you know it Moglee will be a Big :bully: Boy! Enjoy every puppy moment! And soooooo glad you found us!

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
:welcome: - he is a doll! I concur with the rest of the comments - consitancy and it will all fall into place. My little one is 5 months and VERY smart, no accidents in the house anymore, sleeps through the night (except for last night...lol) the only thing we are trying to break is his biting but he's doing a lot better and ofcourse is teething so to be expected.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
OMG How precious...I love them when they're so itty bitty...especially because they grow so fast! Welcome and can't wait to watch him grow!

mendomama

Aug 28, 2011
Mendocino, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Uni & Boadie
Too cute!!! He looks a lot like our Boadie, his is now 3.5 months old and we are doing better with the training. Just keep on it. He will grow so fast.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
What a sweet baby bully and so cute. Just be patient and remember he is just a baby, and it will get better.

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
How adoraBULL!! Like others have said, stay consistent and it will fall into place. Welcome and I can't wait to see more pictures of that cutie!

OP
M

Mogleebear

Jun 4, 2012
Washington
Bulldog(s) Names
Moglee
The hospitality and love here is overwhelming! Thanks to each and everyone of you for your advice and complements on our new family member. This is actually my 2nd bulldog and it has been so long since I've raise a little guy like this that I've forgotten the basics! He is, however, getting much better on the whining and yes, the misses and I are staying VERY consistent; it's my parents and brother who are spoiling him :meeting:. Here is a photo of my previous bulldog, whom I still dearly miss;

Dino
11/9/04-11/28/11

BOSS dino.jpg

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.