Just saw this on facebook does anyone know if this is true

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
[h=6]Good Sunday Morning Team Eva. Some of you have contacted me personally about the Eva site being down for the last few days. Last week I opened up several discussions by answering questions on the timeline instead of on the photos or messages where they were asked. It brought about some new information from new sources that had to be investigated. If your posts, pictures or comments were hidden or deleted I apologize but Rebecca and Adam's feelings had to come first. Please remember Adam does not remember the accident or all of his hospital stay after he woke up almost a week later. Certain aspects of this information will not be discussed on this page to protect the feelings of Adam and all who love Eva.

We know now that Eva was injured in the wreck and did not survive. This is not the outcome we wanted but if not for the efforts of Team Eva and the sharing and support of this wonderful group of people we would not have known. Eva has brought together the most wonderful and loving group of people...This love is her legacy.
Rebecca and Adam send their love and appreciation to all of you.[/h]

I

ImAGuinneyPig

I think so. It was posted on the official Find Eva page :cry:

OP
goobers mom

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
I am so Sad for the owners of Eva, after everything both of them have went thru, with this accident only to find out that there precious little girl didnt make it and the search for her ended with such terrible news, I will be praying for a full recovery of Adam, and pray that Eva didnt suffer at the end

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I'm confused. I thought the post was that they "think" she didn't make it. Do they know this for sure? My heart just breaks!! Are they 100% sure? If she didn't make it, how come it took so long for them to be told? This just saddens me.

This is a sad sad day.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I'm confused. I thought the post was that they "think" she didn't make it. Do they know this for sure? My heart just breaks!! Are they 100% sure? If she didn't make it, how come it took so long for them to be told? This just saddens me.

This is a sad sad day.

Cheryl..my interpretation is that they will never have " proof" and in order to move forward they have accepted this is what happened. But they don't know for sure...

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Cheryl..my interpretation is that they will never have " proof" and in order to move forward they have accepted this is what happened. But they don't know for sure...

I just found the post by Dove7 and saw that. Man...I hurt for them. Not knowing would literally kill me. I know what the possibilities are and the percentage that she actually survived......I hope that they find peace and are able to move forward. It just breaks my heart.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I just found the post by Dove7 and saw that. Man...I hurt for them. Not knowing would literally kill me. I know what the possibilities are and the percentage that she actually survived......I hope that they find peace and are able to move forward. It just breaks my heart.

I know what you are saying, I sure hope this young couples luck will do a 180 soon. It has been a awful year for them.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
so sad.... I hope and wish the best for this couple and that Adam has a full and quick recovery.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I know what you are saying, I sure hope this young couples luck will do a 180 soon. It has been a awful year for them.

The saddest news.

RIP Sweet Eva. Your Pawrents loved you more than you'll ever know.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.