Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 40

Thread: So most of you will think Im crazy....

  1. #13
    .................
    Real Name
    Becky
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    14,938
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)
    4

    Default Re: So most of you will think Im crazy....

    He looks happy Paula..and if you are happy too..that's all that matters! My daughter shaves her big Golden every June..he loves it!! Chaos looks great!

  2. #14
    BullyWood Movie Star Fontanafox's Avatar
    Location
    Fontana, CA
    Posts
    3,649
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Wilson & BabyGirl
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default Re: So most of you will think Im crazy....

    I think he looks great! It's a very good idea and I'm thinking others may want to do that as well especially when the weather is warm. Seems like it would be so much easier to bathe your dog. I like a clean cut man but I think I'm liking the look of a clean cut bulldog too! Go for it! :yes2:
    Wilson & BabyGirl

  3. #15
    Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Luvin My Bullie's Avatar
    Location
    Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
    Posts
    1,579
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chaos
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default

    Thanks all he was shedding horribly. No bald spots but we could sweep a full large dustpan up every day not counting what is on carpet etc. Like i said he feels much cooler and I am much much happier. He almost shed none now. I did take him to a groomer because i was too scared to do it myself. She didnt cut his face or head but ahe blended him so he would look normal. I think Im gonna keep him this way for a while...

    Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
    Bullies leave pawprints on our hearts furever <3

  4. #16
    Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    MamaAndi's Avatar
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    2,550
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tank
    Likes (Received)
    120

    Default Re: So most of you will think Im crazy....

    He looks like he's really soft now (though I'm sure he actually feels a little rougher LOL). It sounds like it was a good solution for all!

  5. #17
    ..........
    Real Name
    Lari
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    8,495
    Bulldog(s) Names
    (HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default Re: So most of you will think Im crazy....

    I agree he looks good! Very neat and cooler! I say keep it for the summer season at least.

  6. #18
    The Ultimate Sourmug Sherry's Avatar
    Real Name
    Sherry Daye S.
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Denver PA
    Posts
    5,284
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
    Likes (Received)
    2

    Default Re: So most of you will think Im crazy....

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvin My Bullie View Post
    Thanks all he was shedding horribly. No bald spots but we could sweep a full large dustpan up every day not counting what is on carpet etc. Like i said he feels much cooler and I am much much happier. He almost shed none now. I did take him to a groomer because i was too scared to do it myself. She didnt cut his face or head but ahe blended him so he would look normal. I think Im gonna keep him this way for a while...

    Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2


    OMGosh,,,, I love it,, you have given me the desire to do the same, with so many here this is a great idea. Thanks for sharing, he looks really good and healthy.
    Life is like a box of chocolate covered

  7. #19
    I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    KMARINO's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Bradenton Fl.
    Posts
    7,294
    Bulldog(s) Names
    VEGAS
    Likes (Received)
    181

    Default Re: So most of you will think Im crazy....

    @Luvin My Bullie, I think your on to something here!! I showed Joe the pictures and he said it wouldn't hurt to shave Vegas, he is not shedding very much at all, it is just high 90's here and he is always itching. I personally love it. Less hair less things for the allergens to hang on too.

  8. #20
    The Ultimate Sourmug Sherry's Avatar
    Real Name
    Sherry Daye S.
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Denver PA
    Posts
    5,284
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
    Likes (Received)
    2

    Default Re: So most of you will think Im crazy....

    Quote Originally Posted by KMARINO View Post
    @Luvin My Bullie, I think your on to something here!! I showed Joe the pictures and he said it wouldn't hurt to shave Vegas, he is not shedding very much at all, it is just high 90's here and he is always itching. I personally love it. Less hair less things for the allergens to hang on too.

    Exactly , I showed my husband too. But he's not much interested in my obsessions with my bully's
    Life is like a box of chocolate covered

  9. #21
    I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    KMARINO's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Bradenton Fl.
    Posts
    7,294
    Bulldog(s) Names
    VEGAS
    Likes (Received)
    181

    Default Re: So most of you will think Im crazy....

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherry View Post
    Exactly , I showed my husband too. But he's not much interested in my obsessions with my bully's
    Joes not into my obsession either, but he does think it makes sense...less hair...less allergens that will stick...easier to wipe down when he comes in from going potty!!

  10. #22
    The Ultimate Sourmug Sherry's Avatar
    Real Name
    Sherry Daye S.
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Denver PA
    Posts
    5,284
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
    Likes (Received)
    2

    Default Re: So most of you will think Im crazy....

    Quote Originally Posted by KMARINO View Post
    Joes not into my obsession either, but he does think it makes sense...less hair...less allergens that will stick...easier to wipe down when he comes in from going potty!!
    I'm wondering how all the wrinkles on Griz and Peg would do, the short hair growing out would get itchy and poke them in the folds? hummm, still thinking about it though
    Life is like a box of chocolate covered

  11. #23
    Rescue Volunteer acarabias's Avatar
    Location
    El Paso, Texas, United States
    Posts
    1,562
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default Re: So most of you will think Im crazy....

    I like it!! he looks like a clean cut little man!!

    Eagerly and Nervously awaiting the homecoming of Bruno Cannoli

  12. #24
    Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Watson's Avatar
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    1,099
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Watson
    Likes (Received)
    1
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: So most of you will think Im crazy....

    that looks nice. Watson went through a shedding phase about 1 month ago but since then the shedding is much better. If he sheds like crazy again I am gonna try to shave him like this


Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •