Letter from Herschel

Danielle

May 2, 2012
Quincy, Florida, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Herschel and Fiona
Hi! It's me HERSCHEL. I wuv my mommy but she is kissin me on my whiskery parts all da time specially when I'm sleepin. I let her but I give her da stinky eye cuz I needs my sleeps. I just hope she dun try to do dat when I am at da dog park cuz I wuld be laffed at.

Today Mommy went out for four whole hours wifout me! I got mad and did stuffs. Mommy wasn't happy when she sawed I chased da cat and da cat scwratched my head. She was mostly mad cuz I used to stay at homes all by myself while she went to da worky place and didn't do nuffin wrong but for da last three weeks she been here all da time and took me when she went outside. I was REALLY mad. I unmade her bed, ate her mails, knocked over da kitty dishes and mines too. I didnt eat none tho! I pooped on da stairs and mommy had to clean it up but she said she is glad at least it wasnt smooshy soft serve anymore cuz I eat the Fromms. I was still happy to see mommy and wiggled but I hunged my head when I saw she sawed all da stuffs I did. I feels really bad! I just got soooo mad and the kitty helped me and told me to do somes of it den he slapped my head. I dun like the cat rite now. I might like him at bedtime tho cuz he is warm and makes buzzy sounds.

I think Mommy is coming... gots to go.

BullDogGunner

May 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunner
Im thinking Herschel was misnamed, he should be called Eddie Haskel from Leave it to Beaver...BOL!

OP
Danielle

Danielle

May 2, 2012
Quincy, Florida, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Herschel and Fiona
When Herschel said he unmade the bed... that included the fitted sheet somehow. And knocked over the food meant spread through the whole kitchen. He has NEVER done this but I have spoiled him the past few weeks with not working. He and the cat have apparently made up since they are on the newly remade bed asleep.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
omgoodness what a naughty boy you were Herschel! Did mummy get after you or did she forgive your puppy face right away??? Be good lol

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
I'm sure you were forgiven right away, Herschel! Who could stay mad at that cute face?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Herschel.... :nono: you have to make it up to Mommy and give her lots of love and snuggles tonight

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my someone was very naughty today. lol love that herschel. hope mommie forgives and gives you some more kisses.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Herschel, I think you're just taking the blame for the kitty cat! A bully with a sweetheart face like yours would never do such terribly naughty things!!

BullDogGunner

May 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunner
I laughed so hard at Herschel's letter. I read it aloud for everyone at my house, then I called a few friends and read it. At the end of my conversations, everyone asked what would you do if Gunner did this? I said, I'd email Herschel and brag...LOL Great letter, lots of laughs, really needed it!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.