WOOFSTOCK 2012 this weekend! June 9 & 10 - All Day - St. Lawrence Market Neighbourhood

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
For the GTAers and surrounding areas, the annual Woofstock event is this weekend!

woofstock.ca/whatiswoofstock.htm

For those not in the know, it is the largest outdoor festival for our pooches in all of North America. They close down a whole block, and various vendors line the streets. There's a schedule of events on the site if you're interested.

Currently, the weather calls for thundershowers and a high of 28 deg C. But since our forecasters can be predictably unpredictable, I'm going to take the chance, head there first thing in the morning @ 9am and stay for an hour or so.

It's Punkin's first big event and look forward to him canoodling with all the hundreds of dogs that are going to be there, whilst taking lots of :photo:. Also, if you're into buddy belts, last year they were selling them for half the price. I'm going to get one for Punks so he won't need to wear Stig's hammy downs anymore. :D

See you all there!

I highly recommend coming early to get close parking spots!

Here's a couple of Stiggy from last year:

DSC_1004.jpg

DSC_0982.jpg

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Sounds like fun - I can't wait to see them enjoying themselves out there with you!
Have a great time! I'll be thinking of ya'll.

buffalobabie

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Bulldog(s) Names
Gregory
Ill be attending on Saturday with my friend but we are going dogless. Its a little too much going for Gregory to handle. Hopefully we run into you, I really want to meet your newest baby. We left early from the bulldog meet up and miss you the last time we went.

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
It's times like this I wish I lived in Canada :(

Have a great time! We're expecting pictures you know :D

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Oh I wish we had these meet up's in Australia, sounds like a good day out have fun with your Bully's in tow.
br 144.jpg

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
as much as i need some delmonico steaks (la boucherie), uppercuts burgers, and swordfish from the market, i dont think we'll be there. Lola just doesnt seem to enjoy crowds hah :) as i'm sure you know. I'm going to upload those pictures from the bully meetup last weekend soon though, i got some good ones of stiggy and lola. :) have fun!!!

I

ImAGuinneyPig

We'll be there!!

FYI, our building is right around the corner at Yonge & Harbour. Really a 5 minute walk to the festivities. You can park in our visitor parking for $5. Just go to the concierge of 16 Yonge (parking entrance is off Harbour), and tell them you are visiting unit 3407. They will give you a pass good for 12 hours.

Most Reactions