Aldo and Katara have an introduction to make...

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
[MENTION=3247]acarabias[/MENTION]...just one little picture of Bruno is all we get?! We need to see some parents pics or something...anything! LOL

OP
acarabias

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
[MENTION=3756]MamaAndi[/MENTION] [MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION] do you want to see the parents? I do have a picture of the parents.. I gotta get them from the website..be right back

OP
acarabias

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
ok per some members requests here is Bruno's mama

and I got this one from the website
0b60ab2c.jpg

And, this is the handsome daddy (got these from the website)
174769e6.jpg

10ca7a68.jpg

Last edited:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
[MENTION=3756]MamaAndi[/MENTION] [MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION] do you want to see the parents? I do have a picture of the parents.. I gotta get them from the website..be right back

WOOOWWZZEEEEE I'll take 10 of those daddy's !!! he's a great looking bully. Mom's got a very nice mask, But male bully's are really the show stoppers and he's got it going on for sure

OP
acarabias

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION] he is really handsome I thought the same thing when I saw him! Nothing like Grizz of course! Kaara and Aldo both look like their
moms more so we'll see if Bruno beats the odds and has his daddy's wrinkles and handsomeness! Either way he'll be cute!

OP
acarabias

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Here is Bruno Cannoli at 3 weeks old! His coat seems similar shade as Aldo just with a white face.. He's so cute!
9c8b4874.jpg

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
That picture of Aldo is so cute. He looks like he's wearing baggy pants. Bruno looks like's he gonna take after his papa. I like that the mommy picture says she's calm. She looks very sweet. Calm and sweet makes big points with me. :cool2: It'll be so fun watching Bruno mature into a great bulldog. Of course your TLC will make all the difference to this little guy. I wonder if Katara will treat him like he's her baby. :heart:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I totally agree with what everybody else has said ....... Daddy is a beautiful looking bully :luv:

OP
acarabias

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Thank you Everybody!! I am getting more excited about him by the minute!! I do hope he looks like the daddy, but he is fawn like the mom, so I think he will look more like the mom but without the mask.. Aldo and Katara both look like their moms.. except Aldo has the fathers big head... Katara is a replica of the mom but with more white.. We'll see what happens with this one..

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Oh my he is sooo cute! I cant wait to see pictures of the 3 of them playing together! :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.