Aldo and Katara have an introduction to make...

OP
acarabias

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
Oh my goodness Ana! Go to sleep and dream of your little cannoli. He's a complete piece of heaven! I'm sure he was chosen to be in your path because you too are an angel just here on earth.:angel:
yey!! You're here!! I'm no angel but I am sure glad you saw him before I went to bed!! I can go to sleep now :D

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=3247]acarabias[/MENTION] ... This is a baby ... to be honest after the first sniff they will only get freaked out because all of a sudden there is this little thing bouncing around ......... and that's when you realise that the "babies" you have are no longer babies!!! Like a parent you are suddenly forced to realise that your "babies" are suddenly grown up because they have this true baby face to face with them!!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
[MENTION=3247]acarabias[/MENTION] geez louise im always late. i just commented on your other thread about how i thought you would be bringing the dog home and now i find this that you are getting him. oh ana im so happy for you. i just know you will make it work. he is absolutely adorable and cute. we are all here with you. :hug:

Totoro

Apr 22, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Little Abby
Too new to see the other thread, so not sure whats going on here. LOL.
But hes adorable! Im jealous...you have some great looking bullies. I love the white faced ones. gl with him.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
what a precious lil baby! congrats! I'm so excited for you. :) Great choice ;)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Adult dogs react differently to puppies, they know they are fragile somehow, until the puppy starts playing that is! It will be fine, and he is an absolute doll!!! Love his name!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Omg what an angel! I knew you couldnt say no. ;) You have come so far already in the training, I am sure if you approach this new baby with what you know now and keep up on what you are doing they will settle in fine. LOVE the name also!

OP
acarabias

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
Adult dogs react differently to puppies, they know they are fragile somehow, until the puppy starts playing that is! It will be fine, and he is an absolute doll!!! Love his name!

Are Aldo and Katara considered adult in this respect? They will be 10.5 months when Bruno comes home..

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
I'm not allowed to see the other thread yet. Can you tell us how you got him? He is amazingly cute!!

Members online

No members online now.