Aldo and Katara have an introduction to make...

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
I thought about this for 2 long days....
I cannot turn my back on him.. If he is meant to be with us, then I will make it work.. We might have to eat out less and I will probably have to work a little more, and work with all three of them.. there will be struggles and challenges and I gladly accept them... I will not be comfortable with my decision if I let him go.. not knowing if he is ok, or neglected; well fed and loved for, or not.. I might not be able to help all the dogs I want to help, but he was selected for me, and I cannot let him go...

Then i saw his picture and my heart stopped for a second, and I just knew he is mine...
Here he is:
Bruno Cannoli
4735711f.jpg

He is a mini Gizmo isn't he [MENTION=4706]RaRett[/MENTION]

I really appreciate your advice to those who commented on my other thread.. you guys are really like family to me.. :meeting:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG... tears in my eyes - he is gorgeous! I love him and his name.

I have faith you can create a very happy and balanced family!!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I must of missed that thread but OMG !! He is so cute!! I will go looking right now to see what I missed!!

OP
acarabias

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
OMG... tears in my eyes - he is gorgeous! I love him and his name.

I have faith you can create a very happy and balanced family!!
Thank you [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] I have had a lot of doubts but I see the progress in Aldo and Katara already, they are on their way.. this will set them back... but I love them too much.. We can do it.. I might need to call you again at some point though :hug:

:love: :love: :love: OMG SO cute! The name is great!
Thank you Roe, he is a little cannoli.. lol!!

I must of missed that thread but OMG !! He is so cute!! I will go looking right now to see what I missed!!
Thank you so much, the other thread is on the break room.. let me know if u don't have access I can copy and paste it in a pm :)

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
:heart: :heart: I love big big canolis sometimes with chocolate too :)

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
I love him. Love the name. Sometimes you just have to jump when its meant to be. you will make this work. I have a bunch of faith in you. Also this may not necessarily make them worse. It may help..Stay positive.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Oh WOW, he's beautiful. :luv: When do you guys get him Ana? Do you have a name for him yet? May I suggest Fred or Wilbur....lol. Congratulations!!! :D

OP
acarabias

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
I sure hope so [MENTION=1930]RescueMe[/MENTION] as [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] would say If I am fearful and nervous they will pick up on it so I jave 6 weeks to accept the idea and be as positive ad I can for all 3 of them..

OP
acarabias

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh WOW, he's beautiful. :luv: When do you guys get him Ana? Do you have a name for him yet? May I suggest Fred or Wilbur....lol. Congratulations!!! :D

The girls and I speak spanish at home I need a bilingual name.. His name is Bruno Cannoli.. Looks just like a cannoli!! Lol! Go to the breakroom the story as how he came to be is all there :)

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
yep stay positive the whole entire time. I know you can do. You have to keep telling yourself you can do it.

I didnt think Gracie would accept the frenchies or Mikey but she is all over Mikey like he is her baby. You just never know.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online