I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    VEGAS
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: If your bulldog could talk.....

Vegas starts in the morning....daddy's up, oh well I will sleep til mommy gets up, OH... mommy's up NOW I need to poop and pee and ONLY mommy can do it right, follow mommy to kitchen mmm, hungry, hurry and eat so I can get back up mommy's a$$, follow mommy's every move, bathroom I will lay my head on her bottoms like a slingshot while she goes, get in her way as she makes the bed, get in her way while she gets dressed, trip her in the kitchen while she is cooking, ohhh I need a nap, snore, snore, WHAT did mom get up?, follow mommy, follow mommy, follow mommy, I need to poop and pee again and ONLY mommy does it right, I will put my head on her lap while she is on the computer and give a low chewbacca growl so she can type and scratch my ears at the same time, if she stops I will just continue the growl and nudge her with my head, daddy's home, oh well, I will let him come to mom because I am not getting off her. And this continues til bedtime.
    Last edited by KMARINO; 10-28-2010 at 09:01 AM.

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Norman, LeRoy and China
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by KMARINO View Post
    Vegas starts in the morning....daddy's up, oh well I will sleep til mommy gets up, OH... mommy's up NOW I need to poop and pee and ONLY mommy can do it right, follow mommy to kitchen mmm, hungry, hurry and eat so I can get back up mommy's a$$, follow mommy's every move, bathroom I will lay my head on her bottoms like a slingshot while she goes, get in her way as she makes the bed, get in her way while she gets dressed, trip her in the kitchen while she is cooking, ohhh I need a nap, snore, snore, WHAT did mom get up?, follow mommy, follow mommy, follow mommy, I need to poop and pee again and ONLY mommy does it right, I will put my head on her lap while she is on the computer and give a low chewbacca growl so she can type and scratch my ears at the same time, if she stops I will just continue the growl and nudge her with my head, daddy's home, oh well, I will let him come to mom because I am not getting off her. And this continues til bedtime.
    Soooooo totally Norm too!!!

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Stig Racecar Driver and Punkin Brutus
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Stig in the morning would be:

(alarm clock goes) "Yey it's morning, breakfast time!" (time passes by, me and my bf keep on snoozing the alarm) "Where's mommy with breakfast? I'm hungry ... but I'm sleepy too ... zz." (Hear's my footsteps) "Time to get up, here she comes. There she is! Open my door, I wanna walk around and stretch ... freedom! Now where's my food? She's washing my bowl, gotta keep her company and sit beside her. Now she's opening my favourite cupboard ... there's my food! Gotta take a good sniff of my breakfast ... aahh, like fresh coffee in the morning. Is she done yet? It's been 30 seconds already. Yey she's done! Gotta run to my eating spot. Gotta sit first cuz that means she'll put the foody bowl down. Don't forget to give her the puppy face look ... SUCCESS! Gobble, gobble, *buurp, gobble, snort, snort ... Done! Hmm, I feel funny. Gotta do that walk thing where I shake my but a little. Gotta pee! ... Hmm my tummy feels funny again. Gotta do that walk thing where I again shake my butt a little like I have a wedgy ... Gotta poop! Aahhh much better. Now wipe my butt woman! lol. Looove you! Now play time!"

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bear
    Likes (Received)

Bear would say something like this:

"where's the food, where's the food, oh here is some lint, yumm, oooh shoes, where's some food where's some food, ooh lets go trip mommy, ohh whats that i hear someone else is getting attention and its not me, oh hell no."

all in a British accent of course...

Bulldog(s) Names
    Louie
    Likes (Received)

We have only had Louie for about 5 days but this is what we have so far-
    The alarm goes off. Louie.......ZZZZZZZZZZZZ. my wife and I get up and get dressed. Louie......ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. WE get the kids up. Louie..........ZZZZZZZZZZZZ. We go eat breakfast. Louie...........ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. I let our other dog out to potty. Louie..............ZZZZZZZZZZZZ. I finally go wake Louie up he opens one eye and then????? Louie back to ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
    I pick his big butt up and put him out side. Louie .........."why and the @&@*# am I outside? oh look, that looks like a comfy spot for a ....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ."

THis is how most of the day goes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads