Chester has brought no less than 3 toys into the living room..

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
and dropped each one on DH's lap, maybe he's trying to figure out WHICH toy my husband will play "tug of war" with him. He's getting desperate..he just brought in Milo's small pink ball! :D

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
isnt it funny how desperate they get? Cutty is a fetch boy and will bring his fav ball, then a tennis ball or even both the tennis ball and the plastc ball at the same time. (that is interesting to see) Last resort for him is the plastic star shaped chew toy but if they dont work he will go for anything he thinks can be thrown. lol

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas will shove his toys into my leg continuously, and if I ignore him he growls (playfully) until I grab it. ANNOYING brat!!

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
None of my dogs play with toys. If I get one and throw it, they'll run after it and then fight over it. So, when I play it can only be 1 dog at a time. :(

danangel14

Jun 4, 2010
Chicago, IL
Bulldog(s) Names
Dempsey
Dempsey rarely chases after a toy. He likes to stand in front of me and wave it in my face. He does however like to run with the toy and be chased - for about 5 miniutes, lol. He keeps most of them on the sofa. Sometimes, I will put them all in his toy box to see how long it takes for him to drag them all out again. :p

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.