Meet Aubie Shug..

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Awww what a cutie! Just take your time...Aubrey is smiling down on you.
R.I.P. Aubrey

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
OMG [MENTION=3654]AubreysMom[/MENTION] could she not be any cuter?? First of all, I want to say congratulations to you, I think you made the right choice to bring a new baby in to help you heal. I waited far too long and will never wait or be without again, because the hole that is left will be there until you fill it, and as a nurturer or animal lover those holes are so empty until you bring another to your home....

Second, what you are feeling is completely normal. Don't feel bad about it for one second. It may be easier for your man and for some people it just easier. It is time to let go, of the "what ifs" and "how should I feel, why do I feel this?" thoughts, and enjoy her. Aubrey would want you to be happy :hug: :heart:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
She is adorable! I can't add anything to the words of wisdom you have already received but I hope you have the opportunity to just enjoy and love and be blissfully happy with your new healthy girl!

OP
AubreysMom

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
Thank you all for your kind words. She is a beauty, that's for sure! I am so enjoying having her around. She keeps us busy and keeps us laughing. Get ready for too many pictures, lol! We didn't take enough of Aubrey, so now we are overcompensating! :photo:

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Thank you all for your kind words. She is a beauty, that's for sure! I am so enjoying having her around. She keeps us busy and keeps us laughing. Get ready for too many pictures, lol! We didn't take enough of Aubrey, so now we are overcompensating! :photo:

no such thing as too many pictures. Especially of a sweetie head like that! :luv:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
oh God Bless you. Time honey, and soon you will grieve less and enjoy more, and then one day you'll feel guilty because you are enjoying Shug so much. Let her love take over. Aubrey would want you too. :hug:

Well said, Sherry.

[MENTION=3654]AubreysMom[/MENTION] --- she is beautiful ... give your self time to heal, it doesn't go away just gets easier to handle. :hug:

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
She is absolutely adorable! A new baby to love is the perfect thing to help fill the hole Aubrey left...I am sure Aubrey happy that you can share the love you showed her. I can't wait to see more pictures of your cutie pie.

I

ImAGuinneyPig

She's beautiful. She will find a place right next to Aubrey in your heart. But don't feel too bad. It may take some time :)

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
Go easy on yourself, everything will fall into place. You've been blessed with another beautiful bully and although the first was short, those bully kissed memories will last a lifetime

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
She is so cute!! She might even be competition for Miss Bertha Bacon on the cute-o-meter!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online