New addition

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
Well my husband came home yesterday with a friend for Annie,no not a bulldog but a chewahwah of all thing,she's 11 weeks old and about the size of my shoe, Annie is beside herself with excitement but I'm terrified she will squash it lol,I had no idea what he was up to ,I'm a bit annoyed with him really as I have enough to do with Annie's allergies oh well I suppose I have to get on with it ,karen

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Wau, now that's a pair...I'm waiting to see some pics!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Pics, pics, pics!!!!! So I take it Annie is happy with the new baby? Yes you'll have to be careful as their little legs are so fragile. Maybe you can keep it in one of those poochy pouches, I saw a lady at the dog park with one. I think it's cute that your hubby has a soft spot for a wee lil dog such as that. Well at least it won't eat too much and you can just set aside a small portion of Annies food. Got a name yet? They are very loyal to their owners so you better start spoiling it now or else it might become "hubby's only dog." Congratulations on your new addition! (and here I thought you were talking about a new structural addition to your home :lol:)
77181939.jpg

Last edited:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Oh Karen....this is a greeting card series waiting to happen, my friend. Can't wait for the pics!

You must teach the baby to ride on Annie. Now THAT would be darling!!!

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I just remembered the rabbit that you fed Annie once...I hope she doesn't get confused:lmao: Sorry...

I

ImAGuinneyPig

Oh my goodness! Lol! That is quite the gift! Bulldog and Chihuahua will make an interesting pair as well. Cannot WAIT to see some pics!

Congrats on the new addition :D

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
Just don't let that Chihuahua be the alpha... I've watched some horror stories on Ceasar Milan about them.

Small dog but don't underestimate there ability to control and dominate.

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Congrats!! I think :blink: I was scared to death that Belly would crush Dylan when we brought him home. It never happened..we har to worry Dylan wasn't going to rip chunks of Bell's face off with his sharp puppy teeth. I bet they will be just fine together. Either the chi is going to think they are a bulldog or Annie is going to think she is a Chi :yes:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.