Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I find it strange that every night I have to carry Orion (like a baby) to bed. Her daddy works early, so he goes to bed around 10. Vegas likes to turn in early also. It's usually my "me" time. I usually get on here and look around, watch some TV or read. I don't get much sleep, and what sleep I do get is poor. I usually end up going to bed between 1 and 2AM. When I'm ready to go, Orion is out cold. If I trusted her, I'd leave her sleeping on the couch downstairs......but I don't. Trying to get her up? Impossible. So I literally have to scoop her off the couch, carry her like a baby (and hold her head) and climb 2 flights of stairs. I usually have a book with me (cause I end up reading some more once I get into bed) It's so ridiculous you probably can't even picture it. Anyways, I'm not sure if she's awake during this process or not. She definatley doesn't stop snoring.....Anyways, I place her into her kennel, shut the crate door and pull a blanket over the front. Snore cycle uninterrupted. Does anybody else have a problem like this?

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Why should she wake up, she knows she is in good hands. haha. Either that or she is smarter than you think.

Bulldogg

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yuna & Tidus
I don't think you are being played, you have taught her that. If it is routine, is learned from you. And she feels safe and knows nothing bad ever happens, so why wake up? That is not as fun as being carried to bed. :D

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I'm thinking that Orion is going to be in for a bit of a shock when you do feel she is old enough to be left downstairs on her own ... LOL :bully:

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Oh my! I can't imagine carry Chester :eek: Chester will really stare us down when he wants to go in his crate..so never had that issue. But I can imagine what she is thinking when you are lugging her up those stairs. "Don't hurt yourself dearie..and most of all don't drop me".. as she's playing possum and getting door to door service! LOL

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.