PUPPY UPDATE!!

Kassie

May 15, 2012
Alabama
Bulldog(s) Names
Rufus McGee
As some of you know we are on a waiting list for a puppy, we were #15 ...Today they sent an email and they were announcing a litter-OF 8!!! So we are now #7 and they are expecting again in July. WE are still not expecting to have a puppy in July (in case of a small/normal litter, or if there isn't one we like and we choose to pass) BUT WE ARE CLOSER!!!!!

She only breeds her girls once a year, so its worth waiting for knowing that tidbit of info-BUT IMMA GO CRAZY lol :jump:

Anyway just thought I'd update everyone on my waiting status... :shout:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Hope she has another big one and you find the perfect pup!

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Wow 8? That's quite a few pups for an english bulldog! Congrats on being eight steps closer :)

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
I always have puppy fever and have to listen to the voices in my head saying "step away from the babies, step far, far away"

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Oh Kassie...I know what it's like to wait. My journey toward Bea coming home was self imposed, however. I was SET on having another piebald female -- but the universe had better things in mind for me! By the third - and final litter - I'd given up on piebald. And what do you know? Bo showed up at rescue a year later with as fair a face as you'd want.

P5170013.jpg <== Bea's first day home with her Busy Bees.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.