How does your male pee??

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
After a conversation yesterday with another member, it got me thinking, How does your male bullie pee?? My Vegas pees like a girl, I thought it was due to the weight on his short legs, my Vet said "No he is being lazy" but Vegas has never lifted his leg to pee. I get ask at the dog park and by neighbors how old is SHE :). He is fixed so it is obvious there is no male parts that really show. Just a wondering question??

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Tidus is still a squatter as well. Is it a bully thing?

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Well my Bullies are girls, but my St. Bernard (who is nearly 3 and not neutered) squats to pee. But I think it could be because there are no trees or bushes in our yard. I think he knows better than to lift his leg on our patio furniture, that's really all there is to lift it on.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
My Vegas is a squatter also. Chesty is in-tact and he lifts his leg.

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Hmmm?? So it makes a difference if they are fixed or not? My Vet said he was just being lazy, I guess there are more than one lazy :bully: if this is true! lol

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
We have only one male .. and he's a black lab mix. He pees like a girl, and he's been fixed. We just thought that because he is living in a house-hold of all girl dogs that he was just copying them. Obviously not!!

danangel14

Jun 4, 2010
Chicago, IL
Bulldog(s) Names
Dempsey
Dempsey squats. I always thought it was because he learned from his big sister Maggie the mastiff. Lately has been standing in one of my hostas to pee. I mean purposely standing right in the middle of it. Weird. He used to pee anywhere on the grass.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I dont know that it matters when they were neutered since Cutty was neutered after a year also but he squats. Actually it depends on where he is peeing I suppose, In the grass he does a low 3 legged squat and if he is romping around the yard he lifts his leg for the bushes. lol. My pug is the same also and he was neutered young, go and figure.

Ann Farley Hamilton

Jul 21, 2010
Brookline, NH
Bulldog(s) Names
Hamilton's Irish Mack we call him Mack and Blossom
Mack is 4 and still in-tact he does both, if he's being a bulldog which we all they can be lazy sometimes he squats, if he's being manly and trying to mark he lifts his leg and does the wiping of his back feet on the ground which is to spread his scent. My friend calls this wiping their feet. LOL Rocky is 8 and neutered but not sure when he was done he's a rescue we've only had since 7/25/2010. He mostly squats but a lot of that is he has a back leg that he doesn't put much weight on anymore, he even stands with his back legs crossed to take his weight of that leg. Again though if he wants to be manly or outdo Mack he lifts his and and does the back step spread his scent. The 2 of them are funny to watch they try to outdo each other and see who's gonna pee on what last. LOL

HighDesertBulldogs

Mar 23, 2010
Northern California near the Oregon border
Bulldog(s) Names
Nitro, Sierra & Reina
My male Bulldog Nitro started hiking his leg at 6 mos. and never squats to pee. He's not neutered. I had another male years ago, my first Bulldog and he was not neutered and he always squatted as did my second Bulldog who was neutered. So I don't know if it has anything to do with being neutered or not.

Susan

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Spreading the scent? I'm not so sure about that.....cause both Vegas and Orion "wipe their feet", but it's after they poo! I hope they aren't spreading the poo scent around! Ick! I have a white kitchen floor, so everytime they come inside, the floor showswhats on their feet. Luckily my floor has remained white.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online