Saalwi

Community Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Schultz
Nope it's completely normal....had to work a lot over this holiday weekend so instead of going out the one night I had off you bet I spent it with my dogs....

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh yes very normal for a bully owner. i stay at home alot and bf goes and does things so i can be with my dogs. i also am not here everyday so my time is real precious. i taker her to mil house because he knows i wont stay long if we dont. :yes:

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
I agree! I'm going to Tennessee for a week and I leave in 10 days, and I am already dreading not being able to see my babies for a week!!

Infinite1

May 4, 2012
Houston, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Spike
Definitely not alone. I usually try and take Spike with me anywhere i go. He's like my co-pilot. Sometimes it's difficult but i love having him around...(even though he drags me everywhere..hahah)

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
I do work and have two young girls with activities and they drive me crazy if I'm home a lot.. buuut if it was up to me, I would have a set of well behaved little girls and would stay with A & K all day long cuddling

Twisted tails

May 20, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Crumpet, Blossom, Tinkerbelle
The biggest joys of life come from my babies, nothing better than snuggling in for a good movie and lots of snoring ! Now that's relaxing

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.