You know all those posts about bad puppies????

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
See what I mean, Chester doesn't dissappoint! (and this would be all the stuffing from the dog toy they fight over, that I bought two of..and of course, it would be our Shih Tzu's one, not Chester's that is now - "stuffingless" !)

48020_1573425504136_1490491833_1484646_3372116_n.jpg

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Oh, tell me about it! Now I have TWO stinkers. Little MIss Ida has come out of her shell, to say the least. We thought she was so calm, quiet and reserved. Boy! Did she have us fooled!! She doesn't bite and nip like Gertie sooo loves to do. But she is a little stinker. I bought them both their own granola rawhide chewie thing, because they both LOVE these things and they were fighting so over the one we had. Well they were both happy for a while, then Gertie began to bark and bark. Because Ida had Gertie's chewie under her feet while she chewed on her own.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Oh Chester.... you bad wittle bully u! So much like Jesse....

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
And then last night we were watching tv and here lays little Mugsy (who is almost 4 and does nothing wrong anymore) right next to me, chewing on a bone or so I think. Then it catches my eye that it is an odd shape, I look and it is one of Sierras leather sandals. haha. Little s+!%. Luckily there are only small teeth holes on the leather and no damage. These "kids" I swear! Just when you think they are trained and easy right?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.