Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I tried fixing your photos for you but I cannot seem to get them to work on your posts! hmmm..... I will try adding them to mine?

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Okay I figured it out. You click share then click "grab the html/bbcode", but you MUST change to bbcode, then copy and paste. :up:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
How about a name like "Sam" that can be unisex? Or some of the best bulldog names can be for a girl or boy like Butterbean or Meatball!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
So cute!!! Love the pictures..Hope to see you guys at the next bully fest :)

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
My husband suggested for a name "MaryJoe" in case you keep it both sexes. Whatever you choose that baby is gorgeous.

Last edited:
OP
RaRett

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
My husband suggested for a name "MaryJoe" in case you keep it both sexes. Whatever you choose that baby is gorgeous.

LOL Mary Joe :) maybe 'Billy Joe' ? aww who knows...we are leaning towards it being a Male though.... we'll figure out a name here in a day or 2 :)

OP
RaRett

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
Is that the urethral opening under the "penis" it looks like severe hypospadias to me from the picture not as mich an ambiguous genitalia. If I'm seeing it correctly it is a boy with a defect on his urethral opening which causes defects to his male parts as well. Can you take a closer picture? I have seen a lot of hypospadias cases at work as well as some ambiguous genitalia only with humans not puppies but I might be able to help..

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
He/She is beautiful and can't wait to see what you decide to call him/her. More pics cause we want to watch him/her grow!

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
what about Pat from Saturday night live . Never knew whether Pat was a guy or a girl

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
what about Pat from Saturday night live . Never knew whether Pat was a guy or a girl

Right there with you --- always freaked me out since it was impossible to determine

OP
RaRett

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Is that the urethral opening under the "penis" it looks like severe hypospadias to me from the picture not as mich an ambiguous genitalia. If I'm seeing it correctly it is a boy with a defect on his urethral opening which causes defects to his male parts as well. Can you take a closer picture? I have seen a lot of hypospadias cases at work as well as some ambiguous genitalia only with humans not puppies but I might be able to help..

will GLADLY do that ! and yes, it seems that he does have "hypospadia" atleast you are the 2nd person to say that, and from the research on the net I tend to agree. I'll get the wife to hold the little guy for some closer shots :) :) and THANKS!

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
will GLADLY do that ! and yes, it seems that he does have "hypospadia" atleast you are the 2nd person to say that, and from the research on the net I tend to agree. I'll get the wife to hold the little guy for some closer shots :) :) and THANKS!
I will look forward to the pictures but I do not see any female parts on this one.. I think you have yourself a boy, of course I'm not a vet but just my personal opinion :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.