Does you bully do this to you??

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas is on a very good schedule, he gets up eats breakfast and goes out to potty, back in, I leave for work and he sleeps all day. I get home he goes out to potty and comes in for dinner. Before bed he goes out one last time to potty. He never goes to the door other than these 3 times.

On my days off like today he is whining sitting by the door already for the 4th time this morning!! I tell him NO you do NOT need out again. It's in the 90's and I don't want him out that much. He sits at the door and looks up at me and :fart: loudly, I guess he did. :ROFL: But why is it on my days off he needs out several times compared to the work week?? Does your bully's do this to you when you are off on the weekends??

thesspa

I live with 2 porkers!
Apr 10, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
We have a puppy cam set up so we can see what our guy is doing all day while my husband and I are at work... I can say for certain he is very different on the weekends. Sometimes I think he's stockpiling all that sleep just for all that extra time with us... I just assume he's more active when we're home, drinks more water, and has to go out more.

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
yes!! I work nights and when I work my husband takes the dogs out once at 10pm and not again until 630 then they are in their crate and sleep a bit more while I get the girls ready for school. perfect little angels right? wrong.. when I'm home (and they know i'm the one taking care of them when I'm here) they sometimes have to go out 2-3 times a night, and it's Aldo the spoiled one.. he cries like a little girl,, soft and sweet, I have to take him out, I am afraid he will poop or pee in his crate.. he is such a mamas boy!!

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
daytime is different, because I am always home during the day... they sleep when I sleep and are up when I'm up.. they are my cuddle bugs..

LaurenA

Nov 17, 2011
Elgin, Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Rook
Yes! It has always confused me how he can fine by himself at home - no accidents. But if we are here, he has to go out multiple times or we risk having an accident in the house.
The only thing I can figure, is that when we are not here he just sleeps. When we are here he is active and drinking more water, so that means more time outside.

Meggs19

Oct 14, 2011
Madison, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
Tonka doesn't do that...but he does have an internal alarm and likes to wake me up on weekends at the usual work-morning time I take him out at during the week haha. He puts his smushy face right in my face/rests his chin on my cheek and groans until I wake up and take him out. I miss sleeping in but it's so adorable and cracks me up every time. :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Yep... my two do this. When I am home they are up and about and need to go out every hour - sitting by the door or barking at me. My b/f stays home -- they sleep all day! :confused: :cursing:

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
Yes and no. I wake up about 2 hrs before I have to go to work. The dogs have the option to go out in the morning, in the fenced in yard, to play, lay in the sun, or whatever. Bubba usually has had enough of it before I go to work. He sleeps all day, at least I think, when I'm at work. When I'm not working, he likes to go out a lot during the day. Since it's gotten so much hotter lately, he will only go and lay in the sun for about 10 minutes before wanting to come in. so yes, its different when I'm home

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
Aubrey use to be so bad about this on weekends. During the week she didn't want out except to potty, but on the weekends she tried to go out every hour to go and sniff around and lay in the sun.

Bulldoggie371

Mar 11, 2012
Willis, MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Ciara, Boz, Echo & Aries
During the work week mine don't even lift their heads when it's time to go out at 6 am but heaven forbid I want to sleep in a bit on the weekends! I had all 4 of them sitting outside bedroom door this morning at 7 and whining!

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
Im home all day as is my wife (retired) and sarge hates to be out, he goes to do his business and right back in, he has 3 acres to run and play but would rather be in watching tv?

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Yes mine are the same ... and I do like the idea of them stockpiling their sleep during the week just so that they can be awake and raring to go when we're home at weekends. You can tell by Sunday afternoon/evening that they are starting to reach their limits ... they look at us as if to say ... isn't it time you went back to work, we need a nap!! :tease:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh yes sarah was in and out just this am. kept wanting to go lay on the deck and sunbath. 10 min i got get her as she is panting. 1 hour later same deal go lay in the sun. 10 min hot so come back in. geez i thought my bostons were the only ones in and out all day.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.