Wow!!! All my canadians!!!!

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
I have been off EBN for alittle while due to some personal issues and have to say I am soooo happy to see so many Canadians on the site now!!! If you live in Ontario I was thinking about a bulldog meet!! I love all my EBN family on here but everyone is so far and I have never been able to go to any of the meets! What do you think????

OP
Lacey28

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
Also some of our American friends too!! Who live close to Ontario!!! Michigan, Ohio, New York??? Sorry my geography isnt the best!! lol

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
a bunch of us live near/in toronto and have met recently in dog parks near the gardiner... we're actually from PA and we go home a few times a year so we could meet up near buffalo as well. there is another meetup (toronto bulldogs initiated not EBN) at coronation dog park on june 3 at 11am. its downtown toronto, near the lake.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
awww we're too far :( Houston, TX here

do get plenty of pics cause I just love looking at bully pics!

I

ImAGuinneyPig

[MENTION=1217]Lacey28[/MENTION] - I also live in Toronto, but my Mom lives in Sarnia! Pretty close to Windsor. We are actually going to visit my Mom this weekend, which is why we are unable to make the Toronto meetup this weekend.

We should arrange something for the next time I visit. I'm already booked solid for this weekend.
I believe there is also someone on the board who lives in the area...but I can't quite remember who :hmm:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.