OMG We miss Kain...

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
We missed his breakfast because he had to fast for his surgery and now he isn't here for lunch...
I have to work late tonight so I won't get to pick him up from the vet either.... Poor guy, he's going to have to be ok with my wife picking him up.

<lol> I think she wanted to give him a hug and say goodbye but he just went with the lady and she wisked him away so I thought she was going to cry.

She called there this morning and the surgery went good and he's in recovery so I'll see what he's like when I get home.

Little guys sure get attached to everyone :)

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
awww thanks for the update! been thinking of him all day glad to hear all went well.
Now for a speedy recovery and we'll be A-ok!

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
Get well soon Kain, Mommy and Daddy.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Ah... feel better soon Mommy/Daddy and Kain!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
06ec076c.jpg

fcamargo6thave

Apr 30, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocky
i want to wish kain good luck and we wish him a speedy recovery eventhough my pup is an OEB i see alot of kain's features in rocky. Take care kain and family
rock chilling.jpg

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Glad all went well with the surgery! Hopefully he will heal quickly!

OP
Vince00

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
Kain is doing great he was happy to cuddle and sleep when I finally got home.

You would never know he was in for surgery was awesome to see such little side effects.

They mentioned when shaving a spot for the I'V his skin turned red so mentioned allergys.

I wonder if I should be getting them done so I know if the Fromm beef frittata is right or not? Poo a little soft on it and a few thining spots in his coat I don't care for. Other than that he has been great on it.

Was thinking of getting a bag of surf and turf but what of that doesn't sit well then I have no beef frittata. I have to order in from out of town.

I think I'll get some more beef frittata and then another bag of surf and turf and see what happens with it.

I would see signs if beef frittata wasn't working right?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I'm so glad he is doing great. Surgerys are always a stress, sometimes more so for worried pawrents...

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
Kain will be good as new; I was amazed at how fast Aldo recovered from his neutering, he was pretty much his normal self that same night!! enjoy your little guy tonight!

Most Reactions