Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: Last Chance to Chip in for Aubrey's Surgeries!

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Tucson, Arizona
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Last Chance to Chip in for Aubrey's Surgeries!

With over $8,000 in surgeries, and for it to end with Aubrey going to Rainbow Bridge, we created this chip in to help pay for all the surgeries for Aubreysmom. It is not easy to lose your baby, but to lose her with a financial burden is so hard. Let's do what we can to help.

All donations will be paid directly to the vet hospital where Aubrey's surgeries took place, and EBN has verified this amount (over $8,000) and TRIED to get her bill reduced. Unfortunately "They already took over $400 off her bill already which is the most they can do".

The chip in ends today, just follow this link and read Aubrey's story. If you wish to chip in, click the chip in button on the right side.

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Millbrook, Alabama
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Last Chance to Chip in for Aubrey's Surgeries!

This is truly an amazing place full of people with big hearts and I can't even begin to describe how overwhelmed and thankful I am for EBN and its members. Without all of you, I really don't know what we would have done. Thank you for giving us peace of mind so that we could remember Aubrey instead of stress about the rest; we've been able to try to focus on happy memories instead of a constant reminder of the last two weeks of her life. Thank you again so much to everyone who has chipped in. We are so thankful and are looking forward to paying it forward to our fellow EBN members who need it in the future!

Remove Ads