Last Chance to Chip in for Aubrey's Surgeries!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
With over $8,000 in surgeries, and for it to end with Aubrey going to Rainbow Bridge, we created this chip in to help pay for all the surgeries for Aubreysmom. It is not easy to lose your baby, but to lose her with a financial burden is so hard. Let's do what we can to help.

All donations will be paid directly to the vet hospital where Aubrey's surgeries took place, and EBN has verified this amount (over $8,000) and TRIED to get her bill reduced. Unfortunately "They already took over $400 off her bill already which is the most they can do". :angry:

The chip in ends today, just follow this link and read Aubrey's story. If you wish to chip in, click the chip in button on the right side.

http://englishbulldognews.chipin.com/aubreys-surgeries

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
This is truly an amazing place full of people with big hearts and I can't even begin to describe how overwhelmed and thankful I am for EBN and its members. :cry: Without all of you, I really don't know what we would have done. Thank you for giving us peace of mind so that we could remember Aubrey instead of stress about the rest; we've been able to try to focus on happy memories instead of a constant reminder of the last two weeks of her life. Thank you again so much to everyone who has chipped in. We are so thankful and are looking forward to paying it forward to our fellow EBN members who need it in the future!

Most Reactions