Does anyone else look into the history of there bully's?

Am3gross

May 20, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Hemi
I was just looking at my pedigree from akc, seen that my hemi has a good champion bloodline. I looked some of the champions up and wow... I am amazed with how some of the bully's that are on my hemis family tree look..

Does anyone here show there bully's at shows? What about looking at there family tree? I wonder if we have anyone pups that are related. It would be cool if I could find my hemis brothers and sisters!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
there was a thread on this site not long ago, and lots of people commented. You might want to look it up. about 2 or 3 months ago

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I couldnt find that thread when I looked for it a while back [MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION]. I am curious to see if HRH and Cutty are related somehow cuz they look so dang alike. I have looked at Cutty's and dont really understand it. lol I think I remember a ch so that means champion somewhere right? lol I am bad, what do I know?

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I couldnt find that thread when I looked for it a while back @Sherry. I am curious to see if HRH and Cutty are related somehow cuz they look so dang alike. I have looked at Cutty's and dont really understand it. lol I think I remember a ch so that means champion somewhere right? lol I am bad, what do I know?

yes , ch is champion, and gr ch is grand champion. Yea, I know there was a thread somewhere, but to check for sure if they are both registered AKC look up the breed and then under the dogs name the register # is. (or just search your dogs #) follow those lines as far back as you can, to see if they are related, you will need both dogs #'s.
go to AKC home page to start your journey.
Let me know if they are related in some way.

OP
A

Am3gross

May 20, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Hemi
I'm not finding anything either... I did find a thread of a lady who wanted to stud her dog out and with a little research I found her pedigree, in which I found that my hemi and her stud had one relation in the two... I guess it would have been my hemis great great grand dad, so hat would make my hemi and her stud cousins!..... Right? It confuses me! Lol

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
There is one champion that is in a lot of pedigrees, here too. Merriveen Make My day, at least my Usko, Lucy and Biggie Smalls are related. Biggie is a already champion himself and maybe Usko is on the way of becoming one.

Totoro

Apr 22, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Little Abby
Havent looked much..but did find it odd that some of Abbys relatives were from a breeder in Cali.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online