Does anyone have any experience with Hermaphrodite bullies? (Both sexes rolled into 1)

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
I remember waking up from an emergency c-section to the lady in the recovery room bed next to me talking to her doctor. She asked him "so what did I have? a boy or a girl?" and he said "we can't tell yet" :eek:

I guess if it happens to people it can happen to animals.

Still 12 years on a yacht with a millionaire sounds like a complete life to me. But you'd think he could afford a doggie life jacket.:ashamed:
Oh my goodness, you guys are hilarious!! I am cracking up here like a mad person!!
lol!!
Being a labor and delivery nurse, nicu, nursery nurse I have probably seen a dozen of hemaphrodite babies in the 10 years of my career. I know in humans the doctors do a chromosome study to see the genetic composition of the baby and then do reconstructive surgery to match the genetic makeup, some cases are very complex and require reconstructive surgery just to fix the urinary tract and also help appearances, some others are more mild and as long as the urinary tract is intact the surgery is up to the parents, so I imagine in puppies it would be the same, some cases will be more severe than others.. I can't wait for pictures of this little baby bully!! I bet you can probably chromosome test him to see if it is a female or a male...

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
okay, it's 1:07!!! Where are the pics? :hmm::hissy:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.