Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone have any experience with Hermaphrodite bullies? (Both sexes rolled into 1)

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Does anyone have any experience with Hermaphrodite bullies? (Both sexes rolled into 1)

id like to know that also..

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Does anyone have any experience with Hermaphrodite bullies? (Both sexes rolled into 1)

There was a Pug puppy that attended daycare where I used to work.... they only issue was when it was time to neuter/spay - the vet asked the owner which parts to keep and she went with the 'girlie' parts as far as I know there were no other health issues and she was a very normal Pug
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Oogle Me on Google Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

I've yet to see the pup myself - but it has been to the Vet, and this was its diagnoses - I guess you all will get more details when I do hee hee

Rick

Real Name
    Cindy
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Breezi, LAYLA& PANDA, Hammer, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
    Likes (Received)

My pup was having constant bladder inf. and constantly dribbling after 4 months of antibiotics the vet wanted to do exploratory surgery on her and when he was examining her vagina area and he pulled her vulva apart out popped a penis, when left alone it would go back inside alittle and that was keeping her open enough for her to dribble and get bacteria up there. Didnt know about the one ovary and the one testicle until she actually had surgery. I always said if I would have left her like that she could breed her own self and carry and deliver her own pups. you have to remember this was 30 yrs ago and the equipment for the vets have changed for diagnostics now.

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by goobers mom View Post
    My pup was having constant bladder inf. and constantly dribbling after 4 months of antibiotics the vet wanted to do exploratory surgery on her and when he was examining her vagina area and he pulled her vulva apart out popped a penis, when left alone it would go back inside alittle and that was keeping her open enough for her to dribble and get bacteria up there. Didnt know about the one ovary and the one testicle until she actually had surgery. I always said if I would have left her like that she could breed her own self and carry and deliver her own pups. you have to remember this was 30 yrs ago and the equipment for the vets have changed for diagnostics now.
    Wow that would have been completely crazy if it did happen! Although I am sure you would have thought a neighborhood dog got her or something. I bet it actually may have -- luckily it never did. Reminds me of a Dean Koontz book I read as a teenager, I forget what it was called. From what I can remember, it did happen but I guess I have gotten too old now to remember what else happened in the book. I do remember it was a very wild read.

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

Real Name
    Cindy
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Breezi, LAYLA& PANDA, Hammer, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
    Likes (Received)

No she had surgery to fix everything and make her a little girl for her 6month birthday, then since I couldnt show her I adopted her out to a millionaire in Key West and she lived on a Yacht with them and traveled all over the world until she fell off the yacht and drowned at 12yrs of age
    Last edited by goobers mom; 05-24-2012 at 06:11 PM.

BullyWood Movie Star Fontanafox's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Wilson & BabyGirl
    Likes (Received)

Still 12 years on a yacht with a millionaire sounds like a complete life to me. But you'd think he could afford a doggie life jacket.
    Wilson & BabyGirl

My Bully Gave Me Wings Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Bev
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I remember waking up from an emergency c-section to the lady in the recovery room bed next to me talking to her doctor. She asked him "so what did I have? a boy or a girl?" and he said "we can't tell yet"

I guess if it happens to people it can happen to animals.

For me, her name was Abby
    10/24/2011 - 11/23/1012

Obtaining a dog license should require more than writing a check.

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lacey
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Silva and Stella
    Likes (Received)

WOW! This is an interesting topic! I guess its true once spay/neuter they are all the same!!
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. - Anonymous

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Well... it seems the wife wont take No for an answer...so it looks like Gizmo is gonna be one P.O.'d Older Sister! oh joy.. house breaking, crate training, the sleepless night. heck with that! I'm gonna find me a JOB and fast! LOL (All kidding aside, it looks like we'll be bringing the little one into the house this weekend)

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Everything is set up. Friday @ 1pm Oh Gizmo is gonna be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Pissed at me -

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

That is wonderful! But where's the pics?????!!!!

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads