here she is!

Totoro

Apr 22, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Little Abby
Hopefully I can upload these pics...
Heres the new member of the family! She did great her first night..no accidents at all yet! She stayed in her cozy cave (Yeah...I couldnt resist-I bought one! hahaha) half the night and then drank water and went in her crate on her own and I closed her in. I was actually awake most of the night waiting for her to get up and have an accident. There was no crying at all in her crate. She great at peeing right when we take her out.
My daughter and her are inseperable...and my 16 month old son jsut runs around them laughing. :D

I'm just free choice feeding her now-she doesn't eat alot. She seems to stop when she is full. Plus, my daughter is keeping her so active I hate to limit her food. I don't think she'll ever have a problem being overweight with my kids running her around. Its been a nice breezy overcast day today but I am going to get one of those cooling mats for outside and probablly the vest when she gets a little bigger. My daughter loves to play with her outside....she is very active. Do you think I need to start a joint supplement soon since she's going to be getting so much excersise?

She was started on Nutro puppy and her poops are like another poster has mentioned before, like soft serve icecream. (Dont think Ill ever eat the chocalate kind again LOL) She will go 3-4 times a day, but once she goes she'll walk another 10-15ft and go again..sometimes that will be just a little liquid. I'm going to be switching over to fromm, but do I need to add a little canned pumpkin to try and firm this up?

We've got a vet apt Wednesday and will check for parasites.
Has anyone had any luck with the potty training spray? Im trying to get her to go on a little grass mat outside so that when we're not home I can leave it in her xpen and she'll hopefully go on it. Right now she'll play on it, but forget about peeing or pooping on it.

She's met our outside cat and they love to play. I need to get a picture of that. She's also very curious about the horses but isnt allowed in the barn. =)

[MENTION=4225]Twice[/MENTION]
When we asked our daughter what to name her she said "Twice!" It was odd. I told her to pick something else and she came up with Abby. It was very strange..I have never mentioned this forum.
So we have another little Abby.

615.jpg

613.jpg

598.jpg

619.jpg

617.jpg

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Oh my gosh!!! She is a major cutie!!! Look at that face!!! :luv:

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Congratulations! She is absolutely adorable:heart:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Well I first want to say it is a shame she isnt more spoiled. :*( :lmao: I need that cave bed. Havent seen that one before, how awesome! No help on any of the puppy stuff since I havent had one since Mugsy who is almost 6. lol We need videos next of her with your kids playing. ;) Congrats again!!!! Funny how things work out huh?

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
@Twice
When we asked our daughter what to name her she said "Twice!" It was odd. I told her to pick something else and she came up with Abby. It was very strange..I have never mentioned this forum.
So we have another little Abby.

OK. Now I have Twilight Zone music playing in my head lol

She is gorgeous!! Abby's Rule!!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
She is soooo cute! That bed is really cool! Brutus would have chewed it to shreds :lol:

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Oh my god, she is ADORABLE!! Congrats on the new addition to the family!!!

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
Too cute for words, enjoy your new baby girl

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
OMG she is just precious!!!! I think it is a good idea to start with some type of joint & hip supplement, I did with Samson when he was young because I knew bulldogs are prone to hip and joint problems. The one I was giving him I can't find anymore, it was some type of treat. Pumpkin is always a good idea for :poo: problems. As for the potty training spray, sorry I've never used any before.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
what a pretty baby! Congrats!

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
OMG too cute!! I have that same "exercise" pen. They love it...and I feel better that they have a little more room to move around instead of a crate when we're at work...even though they practically sleep on top of each other anyways. She is soo adorbull...and that bed is awesome...must look for one right now :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online