Thank you Thank you Thank you

thesspa

I live with 2 porkers!
Apr 10, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Can't thank everyone here enough... Bacon has his first signs of cherry eye last night and it was because of everyone here that I knew what it was and how to handle it. For everyone here, my biggest heartfelt thanks. Three rounds of warm compress and massage plus a little Benedryl (just in case) and he's good as gold this morning. I don't know what I would do without this community - thank you from the bottom of my heart.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Can't thank everyone here enough... Bacon has his first signs of cherry eye last night and it was because of everyone here that I knew what it was and how to handle it. For everyone here, my biggest heartfelt thanks. Three rounds of warm compress and massage plus a little Benedryl (just in case) and he's good as gold this morning. I don't know what I would do without this community - thank you from the bottom of my heart.

You are very welcome. ...... and we are glad to have you here as well. Now when you see another bully with it you can help the owner identify cherry eye as well.. That is what this site is all about,,,, exchanging bully info. (and a lot of other stuff) ;)

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
So wonderful that those were able to help. I haven't experienced Cherry Eye but if I ever do I too will know what to do. :up:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
So happy for you.... I know I would've freaked out seeing a cherry eye and not knowing what it was! I hope it stays put away, if it doesn't you also now know it is a very common EB thing and doesn't hurt as well. That is what makes this place so great, sharing helps not only bulldogs, but their people too!

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Yay!! I can't say "this forum", thats not right. I consider these peeps extended family. Fatty has grown up with a lot of these guys. :heart::luv:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
This is the best thing (or one of) about this site... The information we have all taught and learned from each other is invaluable.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)

Good Job! Glad its went back in! This is an amazing place! :heart:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
This is why I love being here (well, after all the pic/videos) how we help each other and have lots of fun along the way

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh thats awsome that you were able to get it back in. this place is awsome i dont know where sarah and i would be without it with her issues.

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
This place really does feel like family!! The love that goes around this place is unbelievable, good and kind people with real love for all the bullies on here, not only their own.. I love it here as well! I am glad the cherry eye went back in... :whew:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.