The mean monster

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
if you want him to get used to it,leash him and keep walking past the hoover without it turned on ,dont talk to him just walk past it,when hes calm walking past it then turn it on and do the same ,he needs to learn that it wont hurt him ,poor guy being afraid of the hoover,when i hoover annie will sit in front of it and i push her along the floor with it cos shes too lazy to move!!!!,,it takes a while for a dog to overcome fears but it can be done it just takes time,karen

Good advice, I would teach them what you want as well to avoid barking. Kain barely barks at anything, wife says I dont let him be a dog but a quiet dog is a good dog for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
Ftse 100

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
awww he's being bullied by the mean vacuum lol He looks so cute hiding!

I have to ask how do you pronounce his name??? i can't seem to figure it out.
It is actually from the Uk stock exchange but it is pronounced Footsie.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
HRH would be hiding with ftse if she was there too. There aren't many noisy things she is not afraid of....if any.

gobronco

Dec 16, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mila and Bruno
Scared of the Vacuum is a good thing. We recently got Joy (an 18 month old Female) and she attacked the vacuum cleaner. I didn't think much of it because most dogs don't like vacuum cleaners. A couple of weeks ago she attacked the Gardeners Lawnmower with a not so good outcome. Quite a few stitches later (lucky only her lip found the blade) she is no longer allowed around any electric or gas powered tools. btw she is doing well and still swears she won the fight against the lawnmower.

OP
Ftse 100

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Scared of the Vacuum is a good thing. We recently got Joy (an 18 month old Female) and she attacked the vacuum cleaner. I didn't think much of it because most dogs don't like vacuum cleaners. A couple of weeks ago she attacked the Gardeners Lawnmower with a not so good outcome. Quite a few stitches later (lucky only her lip found the blade) she is no longer allowed around any electric or gas powered tools. btw she is doing well and still swears she won the fight against the lawnmower.
Oh thats a shame, glad to hear she did not get too badly hurt.
Lucky Ftse doesn't go near noisy things or something out of place, the other day we were restaining our outdoor setting and we had moved it from the patio to the grass and all Ftse done was bark at it, and he would not even go outside as something was different he does not like change.
br 144.jpg

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.