Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Ftse is so scared of the vacuumn cleaner, when I get it out he runs so fast to get away from it.
I was in the office one day and I had the vacuumn cleaner in there and Ftse would not come out, and then I worked it out he could not walk past the damn thing and yesterday when I was cleaning out came the vacuumn cleaner and outside ftse wanted to go, here is a picture of where I found him hiding from the mean monster when I turned the vacuumn cleaner off.
Ftse hiding.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
LOL....LOL.... so brave. At least Fste runs away.... Banks ATTACKS!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Oh my goodness that's too cute, what a ninny! Wilson loves the vacuum cleaner. He's followed me around from the day I got him while I'm using it. His favorite thing to do is get suctioned by the hose in the mouth. :ROFL:

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Sweet boy! maybe it would be good for him if you tried to make him like vacuum. It can be done, he doesn't need to be afraid of it.

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
if you want him to get used to it,leash him and keep walking past the hoover without it turned on ,dont talk to him just walk past it,when hes calm walking past it then turn it on and do the same ,he needs to learn that it wont hurt him ,poor guy being afraid of the hoover,when i hoover annie will sit in front of it and i push her along the floor with it cos shes too lazy to move!!!!,,it takes a while for a dog to overcome fears but it can be done it just takes time,karen

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
When the vacuum goes on around here, Bea immediately retreats to her kennel. Bo, on the other hand, will cautiously follow me around. I think he thinks that if the evil vacuum gets too close, he can jump right up my butt - because that's where he's at when I'm tripping over him, trying to clean up around here.....

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
hahaha!!! That's an awesome picture! Mine usually just sit on the couch and watch. My old girl Cass used to love getting suctioned in the mouth..made weird noises.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
awww he's being bullied by the mean vacuum lol He looks so cute hiding!

I have to ask how do you pronounce his name??? i can't seem to figure it out.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.